Black Chicken Studios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Legate of Mineta

Fun with Greenlight

The thing about wizard hats though, are that you can dislike the man, but you can't ignore the hat. The wizard cops video was fun though. I can sympathize,.. really... that said, if my character was ever caught, he would attempt every spell and make a run for it as well. The sad fact of life is that wizards don't like to be subject to law (certainly not the laws of nature!).

It must be quite convenient that certain illegal magics are very good for running away, when you are in trouble for using illegal magics. :)

By the A(cademagia) Team or S(team) team :rolleyes:? Either way, how long is that process expected to take? I mean that trailer took a bit, so the rest ought to be fairly finalized by now...

So how many weeks are you think it will take till the Greenlight is up? The first is already passed after the Legate took the soon word into his mouth again ;)

It's about time progress was made on this front. Well, it was about time two weeks and some change back, but if there's one thing the Team can probably quote in their sleep by now it's "better late then never" :rolleyes:. I'm actually looking forward to what the Steam crowd will (attempt/want to) contribute, though that's mostly because after re-playing Battle Network 4 and 5 I've just about lost all the brain cells that bad writing was ever going to kill.

Not that that's a challenge, mind.

Truth be told, I'm curious if there won't be a DLC 18 (much later down the line) if there is enough interest from the steam community for writing stories.

Just wait, all this excitement would cause a mage to travel back in time and inadvertently created a flashpoint world.

Sure as I am that this will be answered with a "no" I find myself desperate enough to ask: Would having the regulars here (p?)review the Greenlight campaign speed up/supply confidence/what have you and get it done faster? IIRC it's just final adjustments and editing that's left, right?

Sure as I am that this will be answered with a "no" I find myself desperate enough to ask: Would having the regulars here (p?)review the Greenlight campaign speed up/supply confidence/what have you and get it done faster? IIRC it's just final adjustments and editing that's left, right?

That would totally be like this: