Black Chicken Studios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Legate of Mineta

Fun with Greenlight

Yup, went to steam to check. Team has to get to work on a more serious level! The hype train is taking off.

This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

I got to say it is, I mean the greenlight campaign brought back a lot of the old guard. Everyone is just excited.

Yeah, I got really excited as well. While it is motivating the team, it is also motivating me to finish my custom portrait and writing my rp to the point where the character finally set sail to Mineta.

Grats on the successful Greenlighting-ness! I hope it doesn't take to long, I would really like to see it on Steam before the year is out. ;_;

Let that be a lesson to you and the Team, Legate, us Academagians have been waiting for a loooooong time! :)

Nice :) That didn't take too long :)

I did push a few people, maybe it helped a little :)

Now throw in that last polish and get those things out the door already!

If you want any last minute betatesting let me know, been doing some of that in the past and you know I would have feedback :)

Anyway, I hope this has gotten your team as hyped as we have been for a very long time :D

Our reward for Greenlighting Year one will, of course, be the release of years 2-5 before the end of 2016.

I bet you the fast greenlighting caught them with their pants down and now they're hopping hurriedly to the finish line as if they were in a potato sack. ;)