Black Chicken Studios Forums

Fun with Greenlight

Well, I guess the team underestimated the zeal of Academagia fans especially when the forums usually only have three or four people commenting almost on a daily basis. That said, I still haven't seen a fast greenlight campaign except now. I mean even the more non-niche games took longer.

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I imagine his doctor is going to be very unamused when s/he hears about the patient suddenly having a bundle of work drop from the sky weeks earlier then expected.

Now I wonder how the Steam crowd is going to react to BCS' technique of schedule not-keeping. I mean one must assume that Valve gave them practice to spare, but... :rolleyes:

Good to hear that it's done, but, eh...when is that Steam client expected to be released? It's a bit mean to have DLC 17 ready for release - finally - and then just sit on it for another month, non?

EDIT: Oh hi there page 22, didn't notice you before <_<.

Edited by Metis

Free;

Well, it's done. So I guess it's possible! But it will be released with the Steam client, and the lead just came out of the hospital, so... ;)

Now that Academagia got Greenlight so fast will there be the player test or will you release as fast as possible on steam and then push a content fix later?