Black Chicken Studios Forums

General Victory Belles Questions Thread

Dano

Mmmm...luxurious hotels....*wakes from dream* *whip cracks*

Fifrein;

They can attack with those weapons, although their effects are scaled to their size. They definitely don't have the punch or the range of the real thing- more like, personal weapons.

W99;

That's probably not Bulldog. Although...'mad dog'...:)

- more like, personal weapons.

*Points at Axum and Leningrad sparring in the Kickstarter.*

Which does remind me, we still have never heard why they're fighting over a box of chocolates. :unsure:

Mmmm...luxurious hotels....*wakes from dream* *whip cracks*

Fifrein;

They can attack with those weapons, although their effects are scaled to their size. They definitely don't have the punch or the range of the real thing- more like, personal weapons.

W99;

That's probably not Bulldog. Although...'mad dog'...:)

Well considering she has those knives

W99;

You're good until you see foam. Now that I think about it, that could be from beer, too. :)

Does she smell like Newcastle Brown? Yes? Appease with pub grub and back away slowly

@Legate,

Having a look at the UI concepts for engagements (back in update 19), I was wondering how location damage would be displayed? Is the UI for that still being worked on? Or is it something that will take place behind the scenes? At the moment it seems to be a straight HP number only.

Hey so I was wondering: can a bell get PTSD from combat? I'm sure a PTSD mechanic won't show up in the game but I'm honestly wondering if they can get it or if they are so removed from normal human emotions and all that that they can't feel horror or long term mental effects from the horrors of war and combat.

Lubu343;

Apropos nothing, I just happened to be reading an article recently that suggested that PTSD actually has a physical component, which I thought was pretty interesting.

Back to the topic at hand, though: no, Belles are immune (with a few notable exceptions) to this phenomenon. I cannot discuss the exceptions, alas. :)

Lubu343;

Apropos nothing, I just happened to be reading an article recently that suggested that PTSD actually has a physical component, which I thought was pretty interesting.

Back to the topic at hand, though: no, Belles are immune (with a few notable exceptions) to this phenomenon. I cannot discuss the exceptions, alas. :)

I would wager it would probably be like the exhaustion/fatigue system in Kancolle where you have to let your ships rest for a while so you don't keep running them out all the time.

I would wager it would probably be like the exhaustion/fatigue system in Kancolle where you have to let your ships rest for a while so you don't keep running them out all the time.

Aww, so I can't day one max level Bismarck? :(

Lubu343;

Shigure/Yukikaze, Yukikaze after bismarck sea and intensified by Ten-go. Shigure by Vella Gulf.

Not that it's likely anyone will be able to max level anyone first day. We don't even know what the max level is.

Common sense would say 100 plus a way to get further

In any event, Bismarck can be day 1 simply because she's not 1/9/39. ;)

>can be because she's not

A!=A ?

So we've got endurance/(belle morale/fatigue?) measured... Will crew morale and (for the sake of FAQ it off) psychiatry state be used as effects?