Black Chicken Studios Forums

General Victory Belles Questions Thread

Dano

3 hours ago, Legate of Mineta said:

powerunderwhelming;

I do not find it be a chore, but that may just be me. But I would definitely raise that up in the beta for the Team to hear, if you have a concern at that time!

do not

Present tense implies it is currently not an issue.  Legate seems to imply he's playing the game.

Why do you taunt us so?

2 hours ago, Legate of Mineta said:

Ninja;

Haha! Well, I *am* one of the testers, I doubt that's a shock. :)

The sad thing is I already knew.  I'm just letting you rub it in now.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ninjapacman said:

There are no words powerful enough to express my pain.

Please add ninjas pain into my reasoning, why you should make a beta possible for the KS-Backers as soon as possible. Expecially when you are obviously "secret-dev-"beta testing already. ;)

Also 10k posts in the VB general, hurra!

6 hours ago, Wellington99 said:

Gooood, gooooood.....let the hate flow through you

What if Legate is romancing Bulldog right now, if Legate is romancing Nautilus however I would be very pleased, more people should know the greatness of Nautilus. 

2 hours ago, PizzaRocket said:

You're thinking about this all wrong. If someone else likes the same ship as you do they have good taste! Cheers!

You understand me well my good man.

10 hours ago, David J said:

What if Legate is romancing Bulldog right now, if Legate is romancing Nautilus however I would be very pleased, more people should know the greatness of Nautilus. 

I think if he is properly testing the gear ahead of us it would be assured his dating "everyone". (he gets to have first dibs on everyone...... >_>)

5 hours ago, AuraForte said:

I think if he is properly testing the gear ahead of us it would be assured his dating "everyone". (he gets to have first dibs on everyone...... >_>)

27 minutes ago, Mignonette said:

Oh nooooo, Legate and the alpha testers are "NTR"ing everyone if you put it that way. :blink:

Really now? Geez... folks get a real love life. Also I agree with PR's and DJ's stance on this one. 

A new question btw: Will be neutral ports available, like Montevideo for example in which you can resupply or rest but can't get any or only limited support?

Still alive, got a new job which comes with a good and a bad effect:

Good: I have more money.

Bad: I have less time. 

Anyway, I have a question specifically for LOM, would it be ok to use voices of a belle in a fan video or should I stay away from that? 

While I'm sure you can't name specifics, are there any Belles that haven't been announced in some fashion that are in the 1939 start that you can't wait to see players' reactions to them when they do obtain them? Say something along the lines of a ship as well known and anticipated as Warspite or the Nelsons, or a lesser known ship that you think will be a pleasant surprise to players?

When the game comes out (beta or otherwise), I know some people want to post their VB playthroughs on here. Would they have to all be in one thread or can each member make their own?

And we would definitely need a thread on bug reports.