Black Chicken Studios Forums

General Victory Belles Questions Thread

Dano

And Arctic, hypocrisy here in the best of ways, but this is, in fact, a questions thread and that is a very long post that might have fit better in the history thread. As off topic as we are here already.

You're not seeing the question then because I originally wanted to ask about Sweden, then about the Russians, then tacked on New Zealand & then pondered about Netherlands. If you like shorter posts then I'll lift the skirt up of a nearby Belle next time :blink:

Procyon;

I believe that is the most authentic recreation of Pearl Harbor that I have seen. You should look up the other re-enactments that they have done. They all pay exquisite attention to historical detail.

;)

It's like I was actually there :blink:

Ah, forgotten beauties!

Fifrein;

Yep, all nations (all humans) suffer from stereotypes, and you'll find that in the Belles, too. But they also evolve their own unique personalities as well. I wouldn't worry about the 'howdies' too much- but a cowgirl is going to be a cowgirl. Or should I call her a cowbelle? :)

... <.< >.> ... Needs moar cowbelle.

Haha also sorry AK, I didn't read through carefully enough. I think i see it now, but the distinct lack of question marks and astounding number of links made it seem like you were giving me info instead of asking for it! My mistake. :P

Don't go lifting up anyone's skirts now. Especially not Mahans, since..well...the reltats thing. He's still got em.

AK;

BAHAHAHA!

/lays smoke

Oh, common! You want to add Sweden, yet I only see one ship on the list 0_o. Russians have a ......Ah, whatever. NDA is NDA, so can't argue.

Haha also sorry AK, I didn't read through carefully enough. I think i see it now, but the distinct lack of question marks and astounding number of links made it seem like you were giving me info instead of asking for it! My mistake. :P

Don't go lifting up anyone's skirts now. Especially not Mahans, since..well...the reltats thing. He's still got em.

No worries. Way I asked that question was just by being curious/pondering so I guess it was harder to poke at. I decided to just put everything I was curious about all at once.

LOL! Well, the only one I would do that to would be Bismarck & Tirpitz. Maybe even Admiral Graf Spee, or her sisters. All depends on their beauty, and how easy it is to tease them. I haven't yet in person, and I doubt I'd do that to the Belles. Maybe unless I'm highly bored & feel that they're too easy too tease on a very boring night, or something. VN related stuff, or something random. Silly reltats XD

Reminds me of the two Kongo bushes that you guys got all salty over because it was NSFW stuff. :P

Kongo bushes? I don't recall that but it sounds like it was a boatload of fun :lol: (pun intended)

It also occurs to me on the side that like Kanmusu, upskirting a belle would probably result in a solid right overhand; not a desirable fight to enter (if it can be called a fight) when she has a few thousand tonnes on you and metal skin.

Subnote: do not mention to the belles that they are a few thousand tonnes heavier than yourself.

Here's a handy guide:

Small and Meduim Caliber:

127/128mm = 5in

152/155mm = ~6in

203mm = 8in

Large Caliber Guns:

280mm = 11in

305mm = 12in

356mm = 14in

410mm = 16in

460mm = 18in

These aren't 100% accurate, but they should give you a general idea of many of the guns used at the time.

Just to clarify, in the (hopefully) unlikely loss of a ship. Provided we can regain the artifacts associated with that ship, can we regain a ship, albeit reset to initial stats?

Also, will there be a difficulty slider? Higher difficulties could result in more rewards for those who want to challenge themselves, while easier levels can accommodate those who are more casual players and might not have the resources or high level warships for very difficult missions.

Just to clarify, in the (hopefully) unlikely loss of a ship. Provided we can regain the artifacts associated with that ship, can we regain a ship, albeit reset to initial stats?

Also, will there be a difficulty slider? Higher difficulties could result in more rewards for those who want to challenge themselves, while easier levels can accommodate those who are more casual players and might not have the resources or high level warships for very difficult missions.

I don't know about the difficulty slider, but you can regain a ship, however her stats won't be the only thing that gets reset. Her personality will also change to reflect her trauma from sinking, if I remember correctly. I believe someone asked the same earlier.