Black Chicken Studios Forums

General Victory Belles Questions Thread

Dano

Now here's one that I'm unsure that can be answered. Will the ships involved in the Invergordon Mutiny have any lines that reference that event? (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invergordon_Mutiny ; "The Invergordon Mutiny was an industrial action by around 1,000 sailors in the British Atlantic Fleet that took place on 15–16 September 1931. For two days, ships of the Royal Navy at Invergordon were in open mutiny, in one of the few military strikes in British history.")

Question regarding the engine.

What game engine will VB use? will it use it's own engine or will it use something like Unity or even Flash?

Will it be playable on low-mid tier phones?

Because seriously my phone can't even play Avengers Academy without stuttering :P

Also, will we be able to continue(within a certain time period) when we got disconnected?

One of the feature I like in Panzer Waltz is that when we got disconnected the game keep us in mission/sortie until at least 30 minutes before forcing us to retreat.

Question about the dating-multiple-belles situation. Are there Belles that will find out about it and be enraged confront you or are all the Belles okay with this?

To quote the Kickstarter: "There’s nothing to stop you from romancing multiple warships simultaneously (though you’re already facing a fair amount of danger in your day job!), but you if you don’t want the, ah, discomfort of a love triangle involving naval artillery, you can keep your relations on the professional side, too."

Romance better grow into something special with each passing major update. At first I'd expect it to be a simple KanColle ring feature, then special gifts you share & view in their room, to even much more. Not just following you faithfully, but even going off on their own to patrol the waters (in a safe manner) for you when you're AFK, & etc. Romancing a Belle is fine, just that if you want it to be something special it needs to have something special in return :P

Again, the gift room of rewards & gifts, among other lovely traits. Something simple in '39, of course. Yet you should be able to expand that as time goes on. You teased a 'plausible' card game feature which could be gimmick-ed in. I wouldn't mind that. Whatever works in the end.

• Like 1

Romance better grow into something special with each passing major update. At first I'd expect it to be a simple KanColle ring feature, then special gifts you share & view in their room, to even much more. Not just following you faithfully, but even going off on their own to patrol the waters (in a safe manner) for you when you're AFK, & etc. Romancing a Belle is fine, just that if you want it to be something special it needs to have something special in return :P

Again, the gift room of rewards & gifts, among other lovely traits. Something simple in '39, of course. Yet you should be able to expand that as time goes on. You teased a 'plausible' card game feature which could be gimmick-ed in. I wouldn't mind that. Whatever works in the end.

So like a room all to the Belle's self filled with the stuff they like (Mahan having a study with a globe filled with naval books and some of the gifts you've given them)?

So like a room all to the Belle's self filled with the stuff they like (Mahan having a study with a globe filled with naval books and some of the gifts you've given them)?

Well, yes. Either that, or the ones you gift & both. Think USS Texas with how she would gain a land-battery shell if she managed to partake in that event, or even HMCS Prince Robert a model of the German merchant vessel named 'Weser', again if they partook in such an event. Being self-gifted also, and even Admiral gifted would have their rooms filled with their own goodies. If not a room, then at least something gimmicky showing a passport page, or something.

Bismarck would have HMS Hood's anchor, or even or something more festive for Halloween, Christmas, & similar.

Question about the Beta, specifically: How we'll get it. If we signed up and donated on paypal without a paypal account, how will we get the link/ code/ access for the game's beta? Will it be emailed to us? Also, I'm assuming you can't just put the game in the app store if it's in beta, so how will we get it on our mobile devices?

One thing on Death days: I know their crit protection is stripped off, but does it also break the single engagement rule? Can a belle sink in the first battle she fights that day or can you bring her into one and then leave her in port for the rest?