Black Chicken Studios Forums

General Victory Belles Questions Thread

Dano

HF;

Wellington is correct- it depends on your starting Nation, but the Majors have more than one.

RA;

In the Nation Stories, definitely. And I wouldn't be so sure that the naval battles *don't* happen...they just might not happen in the way that you're familiar with...;)

I.e, Hood/Prince of Wales and Bismarck/Prinz Eugen don't fight each other in the Battle of the Denmark Strait

Luckily for Canada we have two naval bases (Halifax & Vancouver). But, ya. This is sounding more interesting the more I read. So we now also have normal combatants which I hope can deal appropriate damage in certain places. Just little pests you still have to make note of. So, we have air bases, death dates, carriers (nothing new), & even a multi-way fight.

I would actually love seeing a multi-sided front just for the sake of uniqueness, and because it would shake things up. It be like what I experienced in 'Victory Belles' fighting both the Germans & Italians; Italians kicking my ass with their Adua-class Submarines when I first was unaware on how to fight them. I really do hope that happens. It would bring up a new take to battles.

Also, I thought Belles were captains of their own vessel. Guess I'm already forgetting things with the amount of information I have to process. Everything about this is interesting. again, I do hope there's multi-fleets because there's just way too much to do, even when you're in another sortie with how long it was mentioned things taking. You need multiple fleets, even to send out those idling Belles [KanColle's mistake]. You do not want idling Belles in a war, more so with multiple ports, bases & such to defend.

AK;

After everything shakes out, they hold the rank of Captain. And you, the player, hold the rank of Captain of the Belles. It's below Commodore, but above Captain. No traditional navy is happy about it, but they don't want to make (potentially) a civilian Commodore. ;)

You have can have more than one Fleet. I don't know how many are available at game start, though.

Oh don't worry, I intend to keep this aspect of History true. -evil grin-

*hoards Hood and PoW* you can have these back when you learn to play nice

W99 & Nel;

LOL!

*Something* can happen that day if you want to engage in the event. And, of course, there's a certain notable Death Date then...

-makes sure my Belles are fully armed, cleaned and given fresh coats of paint as well as brand new flags-

Gotta look our best for the sinking of the British Flagship Belle.

-makes sure my Belles are fully armed, cleaned and given fresh coats of paint as well as brand new flags-

Gotta look our best for the sinking of the British Flagship Belle.

On the subject of flags

Think we will be able to customize a flag or banner, alittle to distinguish you from the rest of your allies

The in-game national flags, or the flags of our avatar type stuff? In game currency eh? If it's custom images then that might make things oddly unimmersive, if more personal in ways. If it's the national flags that that shall be more immersive and neat.

I'd like to see something like Different versions of flags and maybe some limited customize options.

I'd like to see something like Different versions of flags and maybe some limited customize options.

Ya, same here. Different flags & styles for each that it be neat. Uncensored would have two Nazi's, could have two Italy flags, and similar, and others. ya. Making me curious about selection.

Maybe some limited design logos as well? Like being able to swap the Nazi symbol for a Star or such as an example. A few other options as well. Nothing too odd or out there. Also maybe an Allied Fleet flag for anti-morganas with different additional symbols like a White/Blue flag with an anchor for the Anti-Morgana fleet with an Iron Cross or Red Star in top left depending on what you want.

>White/Blue flag with an anchor for the Anti-Morgana fleet with an Iron Cross or Red Star in top left depending on what you want.

a31mEWW.png

Naval port commander flag :)

Actually pretty close to what I had in mind. Made my own.

ghoTnrp.jpg

Actually pretty close to what I had in mind. Made my own.

ghoTnrp.jpg

If I was any good with photoshop, I'd put the anchor bottom right of the U.K. naval jack