Black Chicken Studios Forums

General Victory Belles Questions Thread

Dano

Due to an.... interesting discussion on the discord group we have a question. How do you determine Belle bust size? Is it cannons, armour plating, both or something else?

Example: Z18 (DD)

tumblr_o5yv20c0fA1vsqswqo1_1280.png

vs Exeter (CA)

tumblr_o6wb6lbqa11vsqswqo1_1280.jpg

We're all thinking it.

Speak for yourself.

Wanting Bismarck & Tirpitz to be 'well endowed', just not cow-like where shipgirls are walking water melons. Reading such wording above basically the sized of compact cars, or as big as a 30" TV, or something. Prefer my natural tear-drop shape on Bismarck, Tirpitz, and any others. I would share which, yet that's NSFW. I'd say "wet apples" when searching on Kona-chan, yet nobody is going to get that reference >_> I basically ssay all this when thinking of all the stupid Skyrim mods with xxx bigger than the characters themselves.......That, and futanari.........everything else is 'fair-game'.

----------------

Anyways, again, I'd enjoy sending out convoys if it was kept to Flower-Class coverts, or even the likes of Armed Merchant Cruisers (RN's Rawa & RCN's Trio Prince) to gain any extra resources. Seeing Japan doing it for their "Tokyo Express", possibly why it's even in the KanColle. Lubu finds it weird, yet I find it justified by both Wiki & real-world occurrences. The "minor" nations shall need to scavenge somehow, and sending them on their own expeditions makes idling Belles useful, and it gives you more resources to play with. Something which would also allow you to compete with the "major nations" which consider "minor" nations "minor".

This thought isn't foreign to me so I'm actually defending this 'convoy expedition' bit using warships, yet trying to make use of Rawa & Trio Princes in it.

Speak for yourself.

Wanting Bismarck & Tirpitz to be 'well endowed', just not cow-like where shipgirls are walking water melons. Reading such wording above basically the sized of compact cars, or as big as a 30" TV, or something. Prefer my natural tear-drop shape on Bismarck, Tirpitz, and any others. I would share which, yet that's NSFW. I'd say "wet apples" when searching on Kona-chan, yet nobody is going to get that reference >_> I basically ssay all this when thinking of all the stupid Skyrim mods with xxx bigger than the characters themselves.......That, and futanari.........everything else is 'fair-game'.

----------------

Anyways, again, I'd enjoy sending out convoys if it was kept to Flower-Class coverts, or even the likes of Armed Merchant Cruisers (RN's Rawa & RCN's Trio Prince) to gain any extra resources. Seeing Japan doing it for their "Tokyo Express", possibly why it's even in the KanColle. Lubu finds it weird, yet I find it justified by both Wiki & real-world occurrences. The "minor" nations shall need to scavenge somehow, and sending them on their own expeditions makes idling Belles useful, and it gives you more resources to play with. Something which would also allow you to compete with the "major nations" which consider "minor" nations "minor".

This thought isn't foreign to me so I'm actually defending this 'convoy expedition' bit using warships, yet trying to make use of Rawa & Trio Princes in it.

Don't get me wrong. I want 100% natural. Just very well endowed natural.

Actual question: Is the captain a generic captain of generic captainness, or is there some element of customization? For Nel and Yuri's sake more than my own, specifically can you choose the gender of your captain and are the dialogue options different depending on whether you choose to play as female or male? Will it effect the stories or the potential for lewds?

Would have enjoyed choosing genders to add that personal touch. Some outfits, but it's fine if we don't have it. That should then be left for whomever does a Silent Hunter 3 + KanColle/VB inspired game. Whoever has the guts to gain the glory of the untamed high-seas. The navy game category is still running thin, even with these clones.

As for 'natural well endowed' bust I'd go with what Musashi, Yamato, Bismarck, Atago, Takao, Hamakaze & even Iowa has. Anything larger than that should be considered taboo.

Well, at least we'll be able to customize our flags, so that's a plus. Guess I'll have to wait & see about the base & other stuff being personalized to our own style.

So there's something I've been wondering about the Belles. How big are they?

They're the spirits of warships so do the warships themselves suddenly turn into Belles or are the Belles merely their avatar. If that's the case then is the "equipment" on them just accessories? If this is the case then are the avatars normal human sized and can walk anywhere humans do just like the Mental Models from Arpeggio of Blue Steel?

Or alternatively are they more like the girls from KanColle and are human sized wandering about the sea as ships would or are they as big as their original ships were? For example If a destroyer is 100m long will the Belle be 100m tall? Will she always be this tall or only this tall when she heads out to sea? Sorta like Blood-red Tide here showing Kaga and her captain.

10.jpg

Are all these speculations left to the opinions and imaginations of the players and fans? Is there actually something written that tells us this?

Will they be giantess upon the sea like in Blood-red Tide as seen above or more like Mental Model-esque avatars like my lovely Haruna here:

a68ad05865aa4677bccb746310fdc37f.jpg

I'd assume they'd have to stay within eye-sight of the vessel. You did give a rough estimate yet I'm bad at my km & miles stuff that I"m more of an estimation person. I'd have to be told how far they could travel landmark wise :P.

I guess it be like in that episode where they tried to befriend the reluctant Kongo to see why they were buddying up with Iona & gang with the ship being parked out at ocean, yet the proxy of her mental model being able to roam freely nearby. The range being the nearest harbor, yet nothing going too far in land, unless you set a specific range.

-----

Oh? Also stumbled across something I wanted to share before this edit.

I'd assume they'd have to stay within eye-sight of the vessel. You did give a rough estimate yet I'm bad at my km & miles stuff that I"m more of an estimation person. I'd have to be told how far they could travel landmark wise :P.

I guess it be like in that episode where they tried to befriend the reluctant Kongo to see why they were buddying up with Iona & gang with the ship being parked out at ocean, yet the proxy of her mental model being able to roam freely nearby. The range being the nearest harbor, yet nothing going too far in land, unless you set a specific range.

-----

Oh? Also stumbled across something I wanted to share before this edit.

I love the first track. That part near the beginning with the vocals gets me every time.

So based on what I know of the VBs they are the ship and the ship is them so they are indeed a kind of avatar of the ship. Do they need human crews or can they run without them though? I assumed that the Belle could operate her body herself, one mind controlling all aspects of a ship which is one reason for their superior performance in battle, other than the other stated reasons of greater durability and more effective weapons.