Black Chicken Studios Forums

General Victory Belles Questions Thread

Dano

Impero, Falco & Miraglia listed as Hypotetical

Aquila listed as comparable to Hiyou :)

Still better than nearly all other navy trees, though.

All due respect, but I see that the tree is rather mish-mashed together.

The Caracciolo, as I pointed out, is listed as battlecruiser, although that may still work.

The Capitani Romani are listed as light cruisers, although they were in the grey area between them and big destroyers (I tend to consider more like super destroyers, myself).

IRL, the Impero (the fourth Littorio-class battleships) wouldn't have had anything that made her significantly better than her sisters.

Besides, in the forums there is quite a bit of people who say that the developers did some pretty confusing things with Italy, and they are not happy with it.

Alright, I just wondered why the two cases should be treated differently; given that neither ship was actually completed and commissioned, I don't see why the Graf Zeppelin could be considered less of a paper-ship than the Aquila.

Fair enough. Just realize "No Comment" with a smiley is not a negation.

It's a tease.

Oh dear. Here's me worried about what will happen on this forum when the Legate finds his stash of [redacted]. Also, the phrase "but first, '39!" gives me the impression that the VB coming out will only cover the first year of the game (out of a theoretical six, I suppose?), which would be...horrible. Of course than I remember "oh right, freemium web game", but those few forgetful seconds are dreadful, I assure you.

Hmmm, not quite sure I understand- the game goes from 9/39 to ?/46. The Story evolves over real time, though, so you'll be playing the alternate history as it unfolds. :)

'39 implies 9/39-12/39, which is 4 months

Therefore, '39 will be 4m or longer period?

Nel;

And longer for your much more advanced paper ships. But you'll have your hands full, I'm sure. :)

Well, gives me time to build up resources and the like. Might play more defensively then and focus on getting as much support as possible so I can have her right at her launch for world first.

Nel;

And longer for your much more advanced paper ships. But you'll have your hands full, I'm sure. :)

So basically I can't get Willie Dee, even though she's fully planned and maybe even modeled already, until July 2021? That seems a bit too long to me. I'm not sure my attention span will last that long. Given real time, though: I'm not sure if this has been asked already but either way I forgot. Does each ship have exactly 1 death day, or does it happen every year like a birthday?

Edit: Assuming march release, recalculated to January 2021. Still, that's real long :(

Death Date is once, unless the Belle has more than one.

Such as Lutzow/Deutschland....

Also, the real time is an advantage for me. It gives me time to min/max the shit out of Graf Spee before December 17th.

Such as Lutzow/Deutschland....

Also, the real time is an advantage for me. It gives me time to min/max the shit out of Graf Spee before December 17th.

I'll support a fellow Kriegsmarine captain any way I can. I do, however, expect her to assist in the rescuing of my primary battleship belle in march 28th 2018

It is still good for a paper (JP tree is far more *paper*)

I haven't seen the IJN tree.

But let me say just one more thing, then I'll shut up for good: San Giorgio-class heavy cruiser after Zara-class. :huh:

(If you wonder, the San Giorgio was an old armoured cruiser, built some twenty years before the Zara-class...)