Black Chicken Studios Forums

General Victory Belles Questions Thread

Dano

DYM;

The rank is still applied, at least from the Navy's perspective, but you may just be a little unfamiliar with the rules. If they even matter to a civilian... ;)

A little moreso if they're from the Army but not as much as the Navy

I plan to be fair and impartial with my aid.

If I happen to aid one nation more than the others it is pure coincidence, I assure you.

If I don't respond to a call for aid, all that means is that my comms are down.

There is no conspiracy here.

I swear.

* I think they bought it... What do you mean the mic is still on?! Cut the feed!! Cut it!!! *

• Haha 1

v_L;

They report their regular commands, but their duties are determined by the commands set up to support the League of Nations...ostensibly completely neutral. ;)

In practice...well, that's up to you...

Well the real League of Nations ended up being pretty impotent... oh here we go!

LOL!!!!

Although, it does beg the question: would the adults have been *in* the war? :)

Churchill won't be in till 1940, Stalin till I think 1941(?), and FDR till 1942 really. But once they get in, they'll grab their paddles

So I'm not sure if this was asked already but how are you going to represent damage on the girls? I understand that while Kantai Collection has different images for their girls in various states of damage and missing clothing, they can get away with it due to the tolerance from both the "normal" population and their fans and while I would love to see what the girls look like without their clothing on I have to wonder how you guys will represent this. Will there be a visual change and if so how extensive will it be? Will there be different visual damage images based on the type of damage inflicted, like burned skin if the girl in question has been on fire or her covering up holes in her arms to represent the damage inflicted by being pierced by enemy shells.

Also how will healing work? I'd assume that there will be a timer and resources will need to be spent to get the girls back up to speed but thats me making assumptions and you know what they say about that.

@Legate of Mineta yeah I figured as much. Another thing I noticed is that Kancolle likes to use events to help introduce and make available new ship girls. While I do enjoy a good event as much as the next guy, Avengers Academy by Tinyco has shown me that to many events to close together can tire a guy out. So I have to ask...will there be events and if so how will you use em? Will there be events to show off new girls, a resource event where fighting grants even more resources/resources are boosted for a set period of time? A combination of both or some other category that I forgot.

@Lubu - We have support for damage poses, but I don't know how many Belles will have one for '39. They won't, in any case, be as cheescake as Kancolle. :)

You're definitely right about healing: timer and resources, dependent on how severely she was damaged, and what, if any, critical hits were applied.

So not just missing clothing, bruises, and soot but blood as well? Is that what you mean by cheesecake?

Cheesecake usually denotes lots of skin. I think he means they won't look like they're halfway through a striptease... :P

Ahh didn't know the definition of that

Well unless it happened to be Nawlins. I can see her having a good time :P

If the team ever changes it's mind on that I suggest locking it behind micros selling anti-shirt tank shells and fabric disintegration beams. All the money forever, pretty much. Bonus points if, after purchase, people realize that they're buying weapons for their Belles to use against the Morgana, and it then turns out that underneath the not combat practical not-clothing that some Morgana wear is an eldritch mess straight out of Lovecraft.

Add another micro to revert back to normal weapons and there you go, all the money forever...twice :rolleyes:.