Black Chicken Studios Forums

General Victory Belles Questions Thread

Dano

*popcorn*

Gneisenau was mentioned in campaign...

On the other side, we still haven't seen and/or interviewed JP&GBR BBs, JP&GER CLs, (include_*used ship list*_&_*ship percentage distribution by nation and class list*)

*/popcorn*

How many Vestures needed to sacrifice for a Belle (and is that number fixed or variable) ?

I think you mean this:

J0DYupc.png

Yeah... what's what I was referring to.

Migonette;

They are personal items of significance to the Belle- it's unique for each one.

Oh neat~ It's like the opposite of what this Taiwanese shipgirl game does ("~Battleship Girl~" which I play... not to be confused with the mainland Chinese "Warship Girls"...which I also play). In that game, they give you a personal item when they fall in love with you, along with a rare weapon. The former item is just a vanity and doesn't have use in-game except to be put in a "collection" tab.

Can extra vestures be added to their specific Belle as a boost or something else?

Oh so there's a story! Awesome! I thought it was gonna be all "Boaty McBoatface reporting, Captain!" Never to be heard from again. Also, does that mean we have one chance at collecting the Belle from the scripted battle or could you try again if you fail?

Ahhhhhh! Curse this teasing! I realize the big seven are all very important and are very likely to be in game! However, some, like Colorado and Mutsu have a rather lackluster service history and might be more difficult to make into characters....

I really want to ask if they'll be in game for...reasons...but I know what answer you'll give me Legate. :wacko::wacko:

KanColle has Miyuki, who sunk in a ship-to-ship collision around 5 years before WW2 even started. She's very spunky tomboy in the game. She never mentions Inazuma in her lines, so I assuming there's no hard feelings as it was an accident.

Nel, calm down. As German captain representatives, we have a certain amount of Prussian dignity to uphold. Let us leave the "showboating" to the silly Americans and French. If our lady Gneisenau needs a little more time to get ready, we shall let her have it. I'm certain that when she appears, she'll be a perfect model of superior German craftsmanship and ingenuity. We wouldn't want to see her at anything less, so let's not rush the lady.

Nel, calm down. As German captain representatives, we have a certain amount of Prussian dignity to uphold. Let us leave the "showboating" to the silly Americans and French. If our lady Gneisenau needs a little more time to get ready, we shall let her have it. I'm certain that when she appears, she'll be a perfect model of superior German craftsmanship and ingenuity. We wouldn't want to see her at anything less, so let's not rush the lady.

I suppose you are right commander.

IMG_3147.JPG

Then I shall for the time being assume you can collect morgana equipment and use it for research purposes.

Edit: I'm also not sure sublimate is the right word for the circumstances. Would dissipate be closer, or are they purified somehow?

Guuuuud....*sits back and watches the German team try to incite rebellion with a hot cuppa in hand* I'll let you two duke it out while I await Bulldog and Hood. Speaking of, I am waiting anxiously for the video interview. I'm guessing it'll be chibi Bulldog which will be adorable.