Black Chicken Studios Forums

General Victory Belles Questions Thread

Dano

Even though Oscar is one of the more famous ship cats, there were still a lot of them. I wouldn't be surprised if half of VB's Ship Mascots are cats.

That is, if Canarias will let them have pets... ;)

There will probably more cats than dogs, parrots, bandicoots, mules, etc. because cats have a long reputation of bringing good luck to ships. They also kept the rat population down during the earlier age of sail, and considering rats spoiled food/ could carry disease, it wouldn't be hard to make some sort of correlation.

('cause y not?)

59/158 known

55/133 Belles

+ >known/confirmed

+- >mentioned

8/?? GB/Com

-DD

Saguenay

Bulldog

Nubian

-CL

Belfast

(+1)

(+-Orion)

-CA

Exeter

-BB/C

(+Hood)

-CV/L

Ark Royal

(+-Glorious)

-SS

-AUX

Rawalpindi

6/?? GER

-DD

Z 1

Z 17

Z 18

-CL

Nurnberg

(+Koln)

-CA

Admiral Graf Spee

(+-Admiral Hipper)

-BB/C

Scharnhorst

(+-Gneisenau)

-SS

(+-U-29)

-AUX

7/?? FR

-DD

Maille-Breze

Verdun

-CL

La Motte-Picquet

-CA

Algerie

-BB/C

Dunkerque

-CV/L

Bearn

-SS

Surcouf

-AUX

6/?? ITA

-DD

Camicia Nera

Espero

Lampo

-CL

D'Aosta

-CA

Pola

-BB/C

-SS

Axum

-AUX

7/?? USSR

-DD

Войков

Ленинград

Москва

-CL

Киров

Красный Крым

-BB/C

Парижская Коммуна

-SS

Щ-205

-AUX

9/?? USA

-DD

Mahan

Henley

Stewart

-CL

Boise

-CA

Salt Lake City

New Orleans

(+1)

-BB/C

Mississipi

(+2)

(+-Nevada)

-CV/L

Lexington

(+-Enterprize)

-SS

Nautilus

-AUX

7/?? JP

-DD

Fubuki

Nenohi

-CL

Kitakami

-CA

Kumano

(+-Takao)

(+-Aoba)

-BB/C

(+-Nagato)

-CV/L

Hiryuu

-SS

I-8

-AUX

Chiyoda

1/?? TUR

-BB/C

Yavuz

2/?? SPA

-DD

Velasco

-CA

Canarias

1/?? POL

-DD

Wicher

1/?? NL

-CL

De Ruyter

4/25 Morganas

-DD

Corruption

-BB/C

Treason

-SS

Asphyxiation

-ERROR

+Delusion

(+1)

How many CGals will be in '39? 1 per nation?(+neutral ones ?)

You're missing one Morgana. The [Redacted], Terror. We're not sure what she is, what she's made of, or how she fights...but we know that her armor shatters 16" shells and her guns demolish even the most powerful protections. She's unquestionably the most dangerous Morgana we know of, even more so than the Treason's threat of 31" cannon. Thankfully, she's not been known to leave her Maelstrom, but...

You're missing one Morgana. The [Redacted], Terror. We're not sure what she is, what she's made of, or how she fights...but we know that her armor shatters 16" shells and her guns demolish even the most powerful protections. She's unquestionably the most dangerous Morgana we know of, even more so than the Treason's threat of 31" cannon. Thankfully, she's not been known to leave her Maelstrom, but...

Man...I just want to learn more about the Morganas and their relation to the Belles :D.

Question, I'd like to donate to the game but $170 is kind of tanky for someone in college (I am in the UK at the moment), will there be other opportunities in the future (specifically ones that include the Royal Navy) or should I just bite the bullet?

• 2 weeks later...

So how accurate is the bingo board in the voting in regards to Belles who have been revealed so far? And I can't remember if it was mentioned if Hood is on the board. Can there be at least a smidgin of confirmation on that?

SS;

I think there will be other opportunities, but they won't be as good as the Kickstarter was, unfortunately.

I don't know the timing on that, though!

please do tell us if there are any upcoming as some of us here are from Developing countries arnt able to afford the rates, but we would love to support if given the chance

W99;

I'm not sure your question- can you rephrase that? :)

Hood is on the board. :)

AF;

We'll definitely let you know!

Does the board have all the revealed Belles on it?

Welly, the board does have all relevant revealed belles on it. If there is a belle we know about and haven't interviewed, she's on the bingo board. The problem is the belles we don't know about, the belles that haven't been revealed. Of them, plenty still reside unannounced from many of the game's confirmed nations. This includes the big seven, an important step in the evolution of battleships, nearly all famous. It would be a disappointment if they weren't in the game but at this point, we simply haven't had a way to confirm any of them.

Will there be Kickstarter tier rewards AFTER the games launch? Im very interested to give to BCS but unfortunately I'm saving up for a laptop to play Victory bells on I know it's a web browser game but my old computer can't handle flash games