Black Chicken Studios Forums

Who will be your "best ship"...whether she's in the game already or not?

Procyon

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait for it to roll...wait, so it will happen?!?! I get my Willie Dee and Yamato?!?!?! ???

This may drastically effect my choice of starting nation, as much as I'd hate to leave my adorable Kirov behind. On the other hand, glorious Sans-Europa Alliance of Japanese Empire, Soviet Union, and United States.

Just because you're playing a Soviet captain doesn't mean you can't get Yamato and Wille Dee if they're in the game. Remember, only your starting Belle appears to be dependent on your selection of home nation. After that, the sky's the limit! :-)

Well that's good to know, even if Japan won't be terribly happy about losing the monument of their navy and greatest pride of their shipbuilding finesse.

Actually, on the note of ships to be updated into the game but are not yet, perhaps a thread should be started for general designs and ideas of the fans for ships they want to see in the game but haven't been confirmed or weren't built before '39. I know I for one would love to see a belle for Mikasa and the Willie Dee, and Willie I definitely have ideas for.

Which I can't wait for. I'm gonna not just have Rodnol but Nelsol and Hood worked out as well, and I have a Kancolle type fan drawing of Rodnol that is not bad looking

My profile picture is actually one variant of Willie Dee and my favorite so far of the few variants I've seen of her as a shipgirl/belle/kanmusu. I can contact the artist, but I can't guarantee he'd want his art used as an influence for mainstream purposes, wouldn't want a small cut, or would actually be available to converse. That said, I really like this design and associated personality, much more than the cheap Chinese Kancolle knockoff version. I think it fits the ship better.

Fifrein;

Well, we certainly have some ideas for adding fan art into the game, actually- but Porter won't be in the game in '39, alas! She is in commission much later. And...we have something special in mind, when we come to her introduction. Muahahaha!

"And...we have something special in mind, when we come to her introduction."

Something special in mind, when we come to her introduction

When we come to her introduction

When...

SHE IS PLANNED ALREADY?!?!

Edit: cannot put smilies in my post because on mobile, but needless to say there are way too many implies super happy faces in this post.

The luckiest, unluckiest destroyer? :D

I like to think of her as a sort of luck Vampire. She has the best luck in the fleet because she steals it from all the rest. Not on purpose though. Also, if she's going to be in the game, the developers should look up her 5th Captain. "The Yukikaze will not sink! Why? BECAUSE I AM HER CAPTAIN!"

I like to think of her as a sort of luck Vampire. She has the best luck in the fleet because she steals it from all the rest. Not on purpose though. Also, if she's going to be in the game, the developers should look up her 5th Captain. "The Yukikaze will not sink! Why? BECAUSE I AM HER CAPTAIN!"

Now that is one badass boast :blink:

Unfortunately the drawing is not mine. I am not an artist in the slightest. A guitarist/singer yes. But I may try my hand at drawing her when I have some free time. Just don't expect correct proportions

Archived