Black Chicken Studios Forums
Procyon

The Daily Song Thread - Post Your Day's Tunes!

As some people know from last night on Discord as I was writing and editing I tend to listen to Persona 3 Music while being creative.

I've been listening to this track while coming up with my battle scene in chapter 3. Never played the HomeWorld series but I respect it as it is a very popular game series. I just never really got into it nor heard about it until recent years what with my friend (Pillwalker).

Also this because I LOVED the movie and I love this song off the soundtrack

On the Morning of October 23rd, 1939

The United BCS fleet which included the Belles; Saguenay, Fubuki, Scharnhorst, La Motte-Piquet, Voykov, and Mahan, Left port to engage the Morgana in navalcombat and were never heard from again...

(Had a quick edit cause I didn't catch some typos due to being at the optometrist and eyes being dilated :P )

On the Morning of October 23rd, 1939

The United BCS fleet which included the Belles; Saguenay, Fubuki, Scharnhorst, La Motte-Piquet, Voykov, and Mahan, Left port to engage the Morgana in navalcombat and were never heard from again...

(Had a quick edit cause I didn't catch some typos due to being at the optometrist and eyes being dilated :P )

No British ships? #shame

Perfectly appropriate for me playing Kreigsmarine. Theme for the King of Conquerors.

I've been listening to this on and off for probably over a year now. Never played the game but liked the idea, and this song in particular

Since I've been listening to a ton of Modest Mouse and I don't want to spam them I'm going to go with another Captain Murasa arrangement today.

Been looking at different songs that I could use. Forgot I had this one saved up

Don't pay the FerryBelle!

Even though this song Came out in 1982, listening to it always made me think of the Castlevania Series.

What I think everyone playing with Yamato as their flagship will be listening to (and what I'm listening to while I play my Kongou)

One hell of an amazing cover of this Simon & Garfunkel tune done in their own unique style

Ooo, I spy more Anime goodies! That 'Aces in Exile' with the anime being 'The Princess and the Pilot'. Great anime, if the ending left something to be desired of a more sweet ending.

- Bismarck - FIGHTER

http://nicoviewer.net/sm29032733

Been highly attached to this lovely mini Bismarck dancing scene. The way she dances, twirls, punches, and even kicks the screen is all fiercely gorgeous. My waifu :wub:

Then there's AXIA from Macross Delta because that's also an awesome show. If people say Macross Delta sucks (or any anime) then don't listen to them because they're full of hot air seeking your attention. The show is genuinely good, and it shows in the music also

I've been in a Trance mood lately. So I present without further ado,

AMINE MAXWEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL'S EXPOSURE!

I can't wait to buy the song actually ;-;