Black Chicken Studios Forums
Procyon

The Daily Song Thread - Post Your Day's Tunes!

As the darkness falls, and Arabia calls, One man spreads his wings, as the battle begins, may the land lay claim on to Lawrence name, seven pillars of wisdom lights the flame. 

---

I just read a hilarious article about the title of this song, which is also the title of T.E. Lawrence's autobiography. The author went to all manner of lengths to explain the seven pillars of wisdom as Lawrence doesn't explain them in detail in his own book... but the author never thought to reference the seven pillars of Islam. Yet he somehow managed to find time to make reference to Irish paganism...

I love it when one of my favorite bands covers one of my other favorite bands. 

That weird feeling when you listen to some country music for one of the first times in a decade or more. 

• Like 1

Rum, beer, quests and mead, these are the things that a pirate needs...

The three major food groups you see. 

Come with me, through the fire Burning so real And tonight, we rise higher Sworn to the steel See the light break free In the darkest of night Just keep on Fighting 'til the break of dawn

Day or two late since I was busy with my actual valentine, but think nice things about your favorite Belle. 

I suspect I had heard to much Nightwish by now,  although the new song is still good  it feel like more of the same and bands like Metalight or Within Temptation have better music. But the Brothers Metal sound great.

Edit: that this post isn't without music, this one is also great: