Black Chicken Studios Forums

The Daily Song Thread - Post Your Day's Tunes!

Procyon

Ace combat always had beautiful soundtracks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1Qkzj5bStU

could not agree more. Ace combat zero's music during the final fight is what plays through my head during any intense fight. The Spanish guitar just gets me.

Ace combat always had beautiful soundtracks.

could not agree more. Ace combat zero's music during the final fight is what plays through my head during any intense fight. The Spanish guitar just gets me.

It's not quite Ace Combat, but Aerofighter's Assault was the first console flight combat game I owned, and this track has stuck in my mind forever. Such a beautiful piece.

Jesus, I remember Aerofighters assault. I got it for the 64 when I was really young, never really got good enough to beat it.

I managed to beat it twice. The hardest level for me was the fortress. I beat it once with the F-16 and once with the F-15 from what I remember. This music comes from the game's ending scene on the moon. Still not sure how those planes could fly in a vacuum but whatever, it was cool.

Thanks to the anime 'Asterisk' I'm discovering awesome beauty hidden within & around it constantly. It's how I followed the DJ outside of Eureka Seven to enjoy his other beautiful tracks onward. Whoever said Asterisk sucks is again full of hot air not knowing what they speak. I mean, go listen to the soundtrack as well as with checking out the Swedish DJ named Rasmus Fiber giving that anime a lovely soft & beautiful vibe to both 'The Asterisk War' & 'Rinne no Lagrange'. Such beauty. Even love hearing the beats used in both anime in his other works that it's easy to relate to :wub:

Rasmus Faber's Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/rasmusfaber/videos

It's a shame two of his Anime beauties aren't there because of stupid copyright crap. People even uploading crappy versions of something beautiful Youtube you have to scan Tumblr itself, or have a digital or physical copy to enjoy it.....

This is another long one, but how else would you listen to a song about an armadillo tank that fights things like manticores and robot pterodactyls and is defeated by an aquatic version of itself.

Thanks to the anime 'Asterisk' I'm discovering awesome beauty hidden within & around it constantly. It's how I followed the DJ outside of Eureka Seven to enjoy his other beautiful tracks onward. Whoever said Asterisk sucks is again full of hot air not knowing what they speak. I mean, go listen to the soundtrack as well as with checking out the Swedish DJ named Rasmus Fiber giving that anime a lovely soft & beautiful vibe to both 'The Asterisk War' & 'Rinne no Lagrange'. Such beauty. Even love hearing the beats used in both anime in his other works that it's easy to relate to :wub:

It's a shame two of his Anime beauties aren't there because of stupid copyright crap. People even uploading crappy versions of something beautiful Youtube you have to scan Tumblr itself, or have a digital or physical copy to enjoy it.....

Oh, I thought you said "Asterix"

My second waifu - 'Demon Ship' a.k.a 'Nightmare of Solomon' (Yuudachi) was launched this day back in June 21, 1936 that I saw a 'Happy Birthday' on Danbooru from Pixiv art. Happy Birthday, Yuudachi! Poi!

My Rising World world seed is also 'Poi!' & I blog reviewed a friend's belated gift on Yuudachi's launch day in JST time (coincidence), not EST time. Hyped with Poi! Poi!~ [Danbo art]

And it's up away in morning!

Edit: Since I'm late, let me make up for lost time. Stand by for barrage.

For Ace Combat soundtracks, Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation will always be my high water mark.

For anime soundtracks in general, I recommend Choir Jail from Dusk Maiden of Amnesia

and as a bonus that's likely been here before, from HaiFuri

High Free Spirits - TrySail (Can't actually find a good link for this one right now for some reason)

and rounding it all out back to some Macross.

Ikenai Borderline - Walkure