Black Chicken Studios Forums

The Hidden Belles, Part II

Legate of Mineta

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I...was more thinking along the lines of a card game that included the 22 Tarot cards (which I swear has a proper name, like "high court" or something, when part of a card game but for the life of me...), since the Team could create a VB version of the Tarot deck. Alternatively/additionally, they could change the suits of the cards depending on your starting nation. Germany, for instance, has different suits than the usual hearts/spades/clubs/diamonds - heats/bells/acorns/leaves.

That said, carry on...

C4 is a Morgana.

You know, I was looking at that and considering voting for it, but it didn't occur to me that it might actually be one of the Bad Guys. Maybe that jacket just seemed too normal. I dunno.

...also, morgana interview is still the best bad idea

Watched the KS trailer again, to see if I could grab any clues that I couldn't see with these low-resolution pictures. My verdict: B2 has a high chance of being a Sevastapol-class BB. Unfortunately, That's all I got. She's most definitely russkie, given the blue-and-white stripe shirt under her uniform. Blue Uniform, big red star (which iirc was common on the bows of soviet ships, correct me if I'm wrong v_L) on the hat. The turrets are 3-gun, and have the rangefinders (or at the very least, viewports) on the front and an upwards flare in the back, a similar design to the Sevastapol turrets. The writings on her tattoo and hat appear to be russian, but parts of it look wrong and I can't really decipher it.

So my best guess is that she's a Sevastapol, and we don't know nearly enough about her. I really want an interview, or at the very least a name confirmation. I may just end up flagging her instead of Kirov in my early gameplay :wacko::wacko:

As for the Morganas confirmed: D2 is Asphyxiation, and D3 is Treason. Both could be interesting to meet.

Like I said, I can imagine Mahan trying to do the interview. Something about a big pool, swimsuits, and jello...

Watched the KS trailer again, to see if I could grab any clues that I couldn't see with these low-resolution pictures. My verdict: B2 has a high chance of being a Sevastapol-class BB. Unfortunately, That's all I got. She's most definitely russkie, given the blue-and-white stripe shirt under her uniform. Blue Uniform, big red star (which iirc was common on the bows of soviet ships, correct me if I'm wrong v_L) on the hat. The turrets are 3-gun, and have the rangefinders (or at the very least, viewports) on the front and an upwards flare in the back, a similar design to the Sevastapol turrets. The writings on her tattoo and hat appear to be russian, but parts of it look wrong and I can't really decipher it.

So my best guess is that she's a Sevastapol, and we don't know nearly enough about her. I really want an interview, or at the very least a name confirmation. I may just end up flagging her instead of Kirov in my early gameplay :wacko::wacko:

As for the Morganas confirmed: D2 is Asphyxiation, and D3 is Treason. Both could be interesting to meet.

ULIdRvy.jpg

Twi;

Sadly, all of those are Morgana- unfortunately, no interviews can be conducted with them....at least before launch. :)

I should take them off the bingo card then.

Close, Lipstig. D2 is definitely Asphyxiation, though. It's right there in the trailer if you pause on the combat scenes. Same with D3, definitely named as Treason, don't need the question mark.

As for B2...yeah, that works for now, haha. I guess we still don't know what to call it other than that or "Probable Sevastapol-class BB"

I should take them off the bingo card then.

Nah, leave em on. Good for identification, so we know em when they come up in-game.

Twi;

Sadly, all of those are Morgana- unfortunately, no interviews can be conducted with them....at least before launch. :)

Good to know. As I may have mentioned, that would have broken all the lore :P

I don't think B1 is a USN battleship at all, more likely she's a heavy cruiser since her gun turrets look an awful lot like the triple 8 inch guns on the Portland and Northampton class cruisers.

http://navweaps.com/Weapons/WNUS_8-55_mk9_Indianapolis_pic.jpg

The way the lower front is flat and the upper front is angled back matches nicely, plus you can sort of see the doors on the side of the turret that aren't present on any USN battleship gun turrets.

Given her character design, I'm willing to bet a hefty sum she is none other than USS Houston.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived