Black Chicken Studios Forums

Kantai Collection General Thread

Fizzn

I am getting lot of Tenryuus from 250/130/200/30, 30/30/30/30, c'mon.

wrarzo.png

Yeah, but after getting RJ on my second attempt the game decided I wasn't allowed anymore nice things.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, but after getting RJ on my second attempt the game decided I wasn't allowed anymore nice things.

do daily quests, you are just out of construction materials.

Ah, the collection... i'm really looking forward to seeing how the Belles turn out for ships in kancolle for the difference in interpretation.

Picking which ship in my fleet got the ring was really hard, but after some soul searching i decided it had to be Fusou.

Also agree: never enough Tenryuus.

Ah, the collection... i'm really looking forward to seeing how the Belles turn out for ships in kancolle for the difference in interpretation.

Picking which ship in my fleet got the ring was really hard, but after some soul searching i decided it had to be Fusou.

Also agree: never enough Tenryuus.

Good pick.

opldTxo.png

On my end I'm recovering from the event. Iowa was tough to get.

Yeah, that event was a huge resource sink, even without farming. I barely managed to finish clearing E7 a week early... ran out of ammo and fuel and restocked just enough for the last clear. Farmed the last few days after restocking, but alas no Harukaze.

My lesson for next time: try to stock over 100k fuel and ammo before the next event.

Not a big fan of the Fuso class, Hyuuga is best helicopter carrier hybrid battleship. The first and only BBV to be seriously used in my fleet and one of my very earliest battleships. As for the ring, well....

WROGr7k.png?1

It went to Mogami. She's just such a generally good girl, and I think she's a nice balance between being boyish, but not too intense to handle on a daily basis.

After this even, I definitely think I want to build a better destroyer fleet. 4-3 levels a single destroyer very fast but in these bigger events, I'm running into a problem of too much quality and not enough quantity. I don't have enough high level destroyers to throw at hard mode early maps, but I have a small cadre of top tier destroyers to fight through tough late game maps. Maybe 5-1 will work well.

I've got a lot of respect for Mogami, but in my case I ended up thinking of her as a good friend. She's the top CA(V) in my fleet.

I beefed up my DD force before the event and still didn't feel like I had enough. Ended up grinding Destroyer Division 6 to help alleviate that, but more high level destroyers are still a priority for me now. Right after I remodel the Tone sisters... can never have enough CAVs.

This event was pretty heavy on CAVs. I'd level up Tone, but I don't see much of a point to it with Bismark nomming up my blueprints for the foreseeable future. And I still can't find Mikuma :( I continue to rely on Kumano and Mogami as best CAVs.

I wonder if it will be like that next event or if it was a one time thing.

I couldn't find Mikuma either! She's the only Mogami sister I haven't recruited yet.

I just like aviation ships though. I dropped down to easy before ship locking would have been a problem. Mostly due to lack of fuel an ammo, not lack of ships.

This last event was such a salty clusterfuck. I hope somehow the Devs learned their lesson.

I never ended up beating E7, but I did get some nice drops along with the reward ships (Amatsukaze is actually an extra):

pFleljy.png

Right now I'm slowly picking up the pieces and trying to be *more* prepared for next event. @_@

Why both Fusou and Hyuuga are my favourite

Mogami is pretty cool too, she worked really hard this event.

The MVP was Furutaka though, landed the killing blow on last dance E2-E4-E6 and E7 and never taiha'd through the entiere event. Definitely worth a ring for such laudable performances.

Right in the feels...!

Loving what KanColle did to their mission menu. Now you have both Japanese & English text to make it easier to get through these various quests. Victory Belles should make note of this to make things easier. Also, Chitose is awesome with her new formal Japanese 'wet season' jacket, as well as her parasol. Loving the darker formal naval wear of Chitose & Chiyoda <3 Something I'm hoping the team at BCS will consider such for the eventual Canadian Tribal-Class Belles, if I'm even going to see them.

27317015220_ed799797f6.jpgKanColle1185 by SubTrance, on Flickr

27521327611_2e0208c28a.jpgKanColle1186 by SubTrance, on Flickr

One thing that bugs me is how I can't see these lovely Kanmusu walking around in 3D to admire this beauty at random & forever. Just wanting to see them walking around to walk around them, studying & happily observing this lovely design. KanColle Arcade really needs to come to Vita/PS4, or as a PC game.....Minus the GP. Someone really badly needs to make a kanColle free-roaming game.......

• 1 month later...

Now if only we can get it without a clock and onto PS4, PS5, Vita, and more importantly PC so we can have fun free-roaming. Just make a PC version of KanColle Arcade, or just let it go into an unlimited world for you to travel around.........Silent Hunter 3 style meets Japanese RPG. Something heh.

----------

Wow...Loving the new feature added into KanColle with the preemptive ASW attack on subs. Anybody with 100+ ASW stats attacks first in a submarine fashion against submarines, yet Isuzu attacks regardless because she's awesome like that. I loved it for 1-5 medal hunting.

--------

- Bismarck Ringing:

YATTA! After natural leveling, partaking in events from April 11, 2015 onward (when I acquired her in LSC), she's finally wedded in my KanColle game. YATTA! That took forever, more so because being busy, not wanting to devalue my waifu Bismarck, and OBS refusing to record from Chrome (Hardware acceleration turned off), that I now happily ringed her. Admired her before KanColle, yet the Pixiv art during KanColle web around 2014 hooked me in. Loved her serious art style & she's just awesome even now. Happily ringed her today, after leveling her from lvl 98 to 99 at 5-2 when also hunting for Taigei at D Node.

27847402204_bbca82c6ed.jpgKanColle1217 by SubTrance, on Flickr

28385497541_c7141441d0.jpgKanColle1218 by SubTrance, on Flickr

And I of course had to grab a video highlight of the ceremony because Bismarck is that special to me, and I need something for sentimental value heh.

This making me curious what Victory Belles has planned in regards to romancing. That, and seeing Warship Girl give their ship girls wedding dresses, or something. Man, this feels awesome giving Bismarck a ring. Such a precious & glorious moment. Finally she's my true waifu :wub: . Also making me wonder how the Victory Belles version shall appear as and if she'll have a strong 'Nera'-styled pride to her.

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats on your Tone! She's a fun one. She's still in a queue waiting her time to level up because I have a massive queue of leveling them all up. Trying to get Jun'you to level 99 (50,000 exp left) while also leveling Yuudachi to level 99. So, it's now: Bismarck, Goya, Yuudachi, and then soon to be Jun'you at lvl 99. Nice!

Also, KanColle is out on android so that changes a lot of things for me. I can now get a bit lazy with my expeditions by meeting them halfway now (mostly my #2 doing 4 hour runs) during work to keep the fuel & buckets coming in. I could also tend to dailies nicely, if I can find out my phone runs it nicely to allow for actual sorties.

This makes me all gitty while now realizing this is what Victory Belles is aiming for, yet I have too much on my "ancient" phone now. It's mostly now a Pokemon GO & KanColle phone now. Victory Belles shall be my PC [web] game at this point that any progress shall be slowed down until I find a proper time to upgrade. I guess it's fine because I can focus on Victory Belles more properly on the PC because of how serious it's wanting to be. It'll need to compete with KanColle though, but that shouldn't be a problem when I keep subbing & expeditions.

------------------

Kisaragi Kai Ni! I fulfilled an anime promise of keeping her afloat & actually (surprisingly) getting her to Kai Ni via expedition exp. Nice! You look so much better as Kai Ni.

28595294122_8e8de07bab.jpgKanColle1221 by SubTrance, on Flickr

Yuudachi's summer art is back, and I love it! I can enjoy it more this time around because my internet isn't cut off. Poi!~

28416821320_4aa935d3bb.jpgKanColle1229 by SubTrance, on Flickr

I also spent all of yesterday leveling Yuudachi to level 99 (39,000 exp to burn through) that I also have Jun'you down to (50,000 exp left)

28595308402_a75f9b008b.jpgKanColle1231 by SubTrance, on Flickr

I'm so excited right now because I can play KanColle on the go! On my ancient android *happy dance*. Pokemon GO is also neat, but KanColle......Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice! :wub: This is like a birthday gift type value. :wub: I know what I'm playing during my work break heh.

Supposedly there will be a new "large foreign ship"

I think my motivation will be bound upnin that and any other sweet loot this time around. Thankfully i got a large variety of ships to high level through preparing for the last event, so I'm mostly able to focus on stockpiling with just a little more training.

I've been preparing for the event all month. I'm burned out of leveling now. But I'm still going for Graf! Also thanks. I made sure she was my first K2 ship.

The large foreign ship many people are speculating to be the Italian carrier Aquila. I think that'd be cool.

I have also been slowly building up my resources. Constantly doing 2/5/21. Not sure where I got all this ammo though. Lol.

Fw73gSp.png

More Iowa sisters would be welcome, though variety is always nice. An Iowa class might mean no no/so-carolinas though... shame, I like those ships...

More international variety would be good, but the pattern thus far is release a few from the same country/countries before adding another nation. Guess we'll see!

Outside of of personal preferences, i think the Cleveland would be a great representative of her class as such a successful line of light cruisers. Or the Atlanta as a 4 slot high AA rating light cruiser.

The news said to look for a large ship though, so I'm expecting a battleship or a carrier.

Archived