Black Chicken Studios Forums

Nel's Wallpaper Emporium

Nel Celestine

Here's the background Nel made for me a while back before she made the emporium, thought I'd add it to the thread

VS1E6iE.jpg

If it wouldn't be too much, I know that Ark is actually sized a bit smaller (from what was said over discord), but would it be possible to do like my sig and have her on the left on the background?

Right I don't comment much here much but Nel can I ask you for a sig with Nautilus with the motto Onwards to Adventure! ? My captain name is David J for the sig. Thank you.

Here's the background Nel made for me a while back before she made the emporium, thought I'd add it to the thread

VS1E6iE.jpg

If it wouldn't be too much, I know that Ark is actually sized a bit smaller (from what was said over discord), but would it be possible to do like my sig and have her on the left on the background?

grTrazJ.jpg

Victory obwohl legene Feuerkraft

8ABqUdO.jpg

also: Sieg durch legendäre Feuerkraft

(Fixed that for you)

Edit: you could also use the more famous "We will fight to the last shell!" or "Wir werden kämpfen bis zur letzten Patrone!"