Black Chicken Studios Forums

KS Update 18 (With HMS Ark Royal)

Wellington99

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

W99;

By the way, Bulldog's actress did sing a few anthems in her original audition, as I recall. :)

Will that be released at any point? *asks hopefully*

And Royal shows that not every Belle is wholly committed to fighting the Morgana. Though they are her enemy now, she would've preferred hanging trophies of Bismarck, Donitz, and that little Austrian man on her walls. She also reminds me a little bit of Darjeeling from Girls Und Panzer, though mostly in the department of being prim and proper, yet makes jokes. Not that it's a bad thing.

Now if you'll excuse me, *Picks up my Ark Royal and leaves* Oh, one more thing I wanted to say on Ark, and that's something that amused me when I was thinking about what her interview is like, in the style of the Heavy from Meet the Heavy:

"It costs 400,000 pounds to pamper this Belle, for twelve seconds."

What a treasure. Laying puns with a straight face while serving tea, a woman after my own heart.

I must admit I only now got around to reading some of the interviews and that's what motivated me to finally register and post. It's exciting to get to know the ships a bit more. <3

And Royal shows that not every Belle is wholly committed to fighting the Morgana. Though they are her enemy now, she would've preferred hanging trophies of Bismarck, Donitz, and that little Austrian man on her walls.

Not just them. She would like to get some shots at the Italians as well.

Well, why not? We couldn't expect that everything would be just peachy and dandy, could we?

Can't help but love a girl who loves puns.

Kinda wish she had a flight deck or something though, she doesn't look much like an aircraft carrier at first glance.

As an Incurable punster myself, I thoroughly enjoyed her interview!

Her hat reminds me of Robin Hood's. I do like a good punsmith!

Her not having a flight deck on her person is an odd choice, where will her little returning planes land on if she's on the water (In her human form, not the ship one)?

Mignonette;

They'll land on the ship proper. :)

But she does have one- just not for tea.

It wouldn't be proper to bring one to tea

Mahan hit a real nerve in that interview. More so with that Leningrad jab. When I see her I'll make sure to punish Mahan in my session for her comments, or hoping we never cross path. I'm just done.......

Even so, I'm 60% approving of Ark Royal. We had our fun in 'Victory at Sea' during late game, yet we had fun messing about destroying occupied German bases. In VB though, she doesn't look embarrassed, just depressed, or even 'emotionally dead' that nothing excites her. I don't mind, just that she reminds me of the UK stereotype that British are deadly serious that they're emotionally dead within. This seems to be that case. She looks formal in that simplified normal, which is neat. Nice stuff. That rifle is a neat touch for her fox-hunting British bit. The fox tail, not bad. Being a 'kitsune' lover makes me view it with sadness.

The art works nicely. It meshes that her torso portion wins me over the most. The leggings aren't bad, if odd, yet the torso portion is what wind me over (not fully though). Even so, she's an overly formal UK Belle appearing overly depressed, unentertained, and even appearing as if she weeped many tears.

Mahan hit a real nerve in that interview. More so with that Leningrad jab. When I see her I'll make sure to punish Mahan in my session for her comments, or hoping we never cross path. I'm just done.......

Even so, I'm 60% approving of Ark Royal. We had our fun in 'Victory at Sea' during late game, yet we had fun messing about destroying occupied German bases. In VB though, she doesn't look embarrassed, just depressed, or even 'emotionally dead' that nothing excites her. I don't mind, just that she reminds me of the UK stereotype that British are deadly serious that they're emotionally dead within. This seems to be that case. She looks formal in that simplified normal, which is neat. Nice stuff. That rifle is a neat touch for her fox-hunting British bit. The fox tail, not bad. Being a 'kitsune' lover makes me view it with sadness.

The art works nicely. It meshes that her torso portion wins me over the most. The leggings aren't bad, if odd, yet the torso portion is what wind me over (not fully though). Even so, she's an overly formal UK Belle appearing overly depressed, unentertained, and even appearing as if she weeped many tears.

she struck me as the stereotypical Victorian lady of class. Back in Victorian days you wouldn't smile for pictures or portraits since that was considered to be childish and immature. Ladies would act entirely in a dignified stiff manner, and would be well read and spoken. I think Ark Royal hits those points.

Why the grudge against Mahan? I mean if you don't like the design or she isn't your taste sure. (Unless it's in jest which in that case I apologise)

Archived