Black Chicken Studios Forums

Battleship Bingo, Round 4!

Legate of Mineta

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jwd2456;

Awww, voting is closed for this week- the winner shall be revealed with the next Update :)

The troubles of having been away when the voting was going on. Well, it can't be helped. Or since I wanted to vote for a Japanese ship I guess I should say, しょうがない。

The troubles of having been away when the voting was going on. Well, it can't be helped. Or since I wanted to vote for a Japanese ship I guess I should say, しょうがない。

Perhaps next week, we have great support for Hiryuu this time around.

Perhaps next week, we have great support for Hiryuu this time around.

You never know though. I think one time it was close between Nurnberg and whichever Belle it was that one that time and the next time, if I remember correctly, I was the only one to vote for Nurnberg. Though I think it was Graf Spee who won that close one I was on about so it makes sense. Well either way, as I said, it can't be helped.

I'm going to make an appeal for A4 next week. Remember that really we're voting for Belles, not ships. To date we have had interviews with a slew of European and American Belles and one Japanese, but not a single one with African roots. I wasn't exactly joking when I refered to #VictoryBellesSoWhite. E3 and A4 are Belles with African origins and I chose A4 on the flip of a coin. New Orleans is too, but she's American and what I'm aiming for is a Belle with truly different perspectives from the ones we've had thus far.

So please, this next round, can I count on your support? On voting day, please punch A4 for interview!

*looks out at crowd from soapbox to see if her appeal was effective*

I'm going to make an appeal for A4 next week. Remember that really we're voting for Belles, not ships. To date we have had interviews with a slew of European and American Belles and one Japanese, but not a single one with African roots. I wasn't exactly joking when I refered to #VictoryBellesSoWhite. E3 and A4 are Belles with African origins and I chose A4 on the flip of a coin. New Orleans is too, but she's American and what I'm aiming for is a Belle with truly different perspectives from the ones we've had thus far.

So please, this next round, can I count on your support? On voting day, please punch A4 for interview!

*looks out at crowd from soapbox to see if her appeal was effective*

E3 might be a Crown Colony-class ship. There's Nigeria, Kenya, Gambia, and Uganda. She might also be Ceylon, which is today Sri Lanka

Possible. Italy and France also had African holdings, though. If just because we already have Rawalpindi, I'm betting on the latter two. We'll have to see, though.

Everyone is entitled to their votes, for sure. But I'm not giving up the campaign for an interview with an African Belle. :)

I feel diversity is a big selling point for Victory Belles and I don't want to see the potential frittered away by a total focus on European (yes, and Japanese) Belles. I'm still hoping for a Latina USS Phoenix and a Chinese USS San Francisco, but that decision is in BCS's capable hands. First things first. Let's interview an African Belle.

Archived