Black Chicken Studios Forums

The Great PVP Challenge Topic

Nel Celestine

This topic is for PVP ideas and eventually challenges & videos.

Examples:
Axis vs Allies
Battleships vs Carriers
HMS Hood vs Bismarck (-jab at Wellington-)

Suggested PVP matches:

Wellington99-

Entire Royal Navy vs Bismarck

Historynerd-

Regia Nave Giulio Cesare vs HMS Warspite.

FrozenAoD-

The Bismarck Sisters vs the Yamato Sisters.

Fifrein-

Fubuki vs. The Great W.D.Porter

"I challenge Legate player to player to be the first to grab the weirdest (but best, in a good way) little DD in the fleet"

Ninjapacman-

My Graf Spee Vs. anyone's Exeter

This topic is for PVP ideas and eventually challenges & videos.

Examples:

Axis vs Allies

Battleships vs Carriers

HMS Hood vs Bismarck (-jab at Wellington-)

Entire Royal Navy vs Bismarck (totally fair and balanced)

Battle of the Giants, The Bismarck Sisters vs the Yamato Sisters.

Always fun to see two titans duke it out.

Two titans and Two demigods, haha!

But I digress. My idea is the two fun fleet f***ups, Fubuki vs. The Great W.D.Porter!

Edit: or a weird luck battle, Willie Dee vs. Yukikaze

Hey! Fubuki was *slandered*.

Besides, *nobody* compares to Porter. The only fair battle would be Porter vs. herself.

Or...every ship on earth. :)

Well I dunno. According to Ninja and her last captain, Yukikaze will never sink.

Speaking of PvP, will there be special medals/achievements tied to it? I.e. If my Hood sinks Nel's Bismarck I get a medal on Hood for basically reversing history, and if by some miracle Nel's Bismarck sinks my Hood she gets a medal for that. Perhaps on their specific death dates or even during that week, and do stuff like that for when certain ships sink other ships in PvP, or get sunk in specific ways (Dive bomber sinks Aizona, Tirpitz bombed to hell and back, Ark Royal to a sub)

You mean just like what happened in real life?

giphy.gif

La la la la can't hear you over the sound of Ark Royal ramming a torpedo into Bismarck's back end and my fleet shelling her

La la la la can't hear you over the sound of Ark Royal ramming a torpedo into Bismarck's back end and my fleet shelling her

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the 2000+ shells you rained on Bismarck and STILL COULDN'T SINK HER.

giphy.gif

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the 2000+ shells you rained on Bismarck and STILL COULDN'T SINK HER.

giphy.gif

And yet she has one of the shortest careers of any ship, didn't do much other than one confirmed ship kill, and merely served as another reminder as to the change in naval combat to carriers

And yet she has one of the shortest careers of any ship, didn't do much other than one confirmed ship kill, and merely served as another reminder as to the change in naval combat to carriers

Same could be said of most majorly famous ships of WW2, yet she's more well known then the Hood, the Rondol and many others. Prolly only dwarfed by Yamato in fame. Moot point.

p6NdcAy.gif

Same could be said of most majorly famous ships of WW2, yet she's more well known then the Hood, the Rondol and many others. Prolly only dwarfed by Yamato in fame. Moot point.

p6NdcAy.gif

1: Hood is still very well known

2: Rodney, or Rodnol

3: Royal Navy was still superior

1: Hood is still very well known

2: Rodney, or Rodnol

3: Royal Navy was still superior

1. Still very well know =/= commonly known.

2. whomever?

3. In terms of numbers? Sure. In terms of engineering at the time, no.

1448595134005.gif

1. Still very well know =/= commonly known.

2. whomever?

3. In terms of numbers? Sure. In terms of engineering at the time, no.

1448595134005.gif

Early war sure but after that they did pretty well

Alright gals, you're both pretty. This is a PVP challenge thread and your challenge has been made; the fight doesn't need to be carried out here.

So in the spirit of staying on topic, I challenge Legate! When Willie Dee is commissioned in January 2021, and I am likely no longer playing this game, (seriously, that's a really long time) I challenge Legate player to player to be the first to grab the weirdest (but best, in a good way) little DD in the fleet!

And ruin our debate?

BqK3Q.gif

Fine fine xD Just was waiting to use this one.

^ Nel once my fleet crushes hers

But yeah. Back on topic. I challenge anyone to a fair sporting fleet battle. One of each class, any nation

Archived