Black Chicken Studios Forums

The Allies Strike Back

In the same vein as the Axis topic, this is for the major Allied powers (UK, USSR, USA, and *sigh* France :P). Just stuff like Belle ideas and ships, and ideas and suggestions in general. Note that it isn't a discussion on political ideologies but just on belles and ships and whatnot

Not allies, per se, but they signed a nonaggression pact. The goal was to quickly take Poland at the cost of only keeping half each. However, as of June 22, 1941, Germany began their war against bolshevism and the pact was broken. In response, the USSR joined the allied powers and signed the lend-lease agreement to start handing Germany its arse on a platter.

Not allies, per se, but they signed a nonaggression pact. The goal was to quickly take Poland at the cost of only keeping half each. However, as of June 22, 1941, Germany began their war against bolshevism and the pact was broken. In response, the USSR joined the allied powers and signed the lend-lease agreement to start handing Germany its arse on a platter.

>_<

Yes but for VB this means it only becomes relevant for VB year 2 or 3 what probably will get a release a few years after the VB the Kickstarter was for.

(Currently we talking about ~6 year between each sequel for the already released games from BCS)

Schwarzbart;

Yep, in '39 (and actually beyond) the USSR is considered a seperate Alliance. The Allies can help the Comintern, and vice versa, but their success in the War is tracked independently.

Ahh I'm so used to lumping the Soviets in with the allies

Ahh I'm so used to lumping the Soviets in with the allies

you're not the only one. I mean when I hear big three I still think Churchill, Roosevelt, and Stalin. I found up some people put De Gual instead of Stalin. ?

I'd argue the US doesn't bong either. Not only were they neutral, but they also were not members of the LoN.

but then that would only leave France and the UK. As far as friendships go that's a pretty turbulent one.

And Germany abd Italy aren't?

Remember the Japanese didn't sign the axis treaty until 1940. Right now the allies and axis are just two each.

And Germany abd Italy aren't?

Remember the Japanese didn't sign the axis treaty until 1940. Right now the allies and axis are just two each.

go to their forum and tell them that. Unlike us they aren't arguing about who was actually in the axis ?

W99;

One more! In '39 the US are definitely not in the Allies- as DYM they also aren't part of the LoN. Not that that stopped anyone (including Germany & Italy) from participating in the Neutrality Patrol. ;)

Sheeeeeet. Welp so just UK and France then. So just the UK

Archived