Black Chicken Studios Forums

Belle's Time Frame

AuraForte

Mignonette;

LOL! Lasers...well, I guess we're getting closer and closer to that future in real life! :)

Sharks with frickin' lasers attached to their heads DLC confirmed

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sharks with frickin' lasers attached to their heads DLC confirmed

And crabs riding those sharks, mounting guns at the sides.

And a metal-armored Morgana riding the crab for good measure XD

Well this thread escalated quickly. :)

well i did see this so if the Dev team & the players will go to modern era.... well...... something like this could happen

nGUp3Yz.jpg

i like nukes but using them on shipgirls is overkill (thats not mentioning these girls can stay hidden for months on end)

Nel;

Bahahaha! Have to get this printed on a shirt in time for Comic Con. :)

Maybe when you guys get a bit bigger (encourage your marketing and PR guys to continually flame the hype with YouTubers like the Goombah :3)...you can can go to conventions to advertise your product :).

Kinda a side question to this. But on the official Kickstarter page I seem to remember seeing a March "17 release.

Barring any complications will this be a hard release or is it that the march date is when the game launches for the general public but had been through some backer testing period? Or some combination of the two.

Uhmm delivery for backer is March 2017 for me that means the Backer Beta is aimed to start then and not the final public release.

At last for all the other Kickstarter I followed the date given was / is the aim when the backer get the first reward (and usually even the first reward is late by at last 1-2 years also for other gaming projects)

@Nel you love this picture so much that you post it even if it not suite?

Also no to "39 first" as most likely 1658 will be released before that.

Well, I did make it as a Meme for Legate's constant use of "But first '39!"

Archived