Black Chicken Studios Forums

Belle's Time Frame

AuraForte

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Schwarzbart;

Yeah, I think it will really depend on the Players. If you want to keep going, sounds fun. Lots of interesting ships in the transition from WW2 to modern Cold War- weapons get deadlier, though. :)

Updating Bis with Rockets, Missiles, Nuclear Engines and Titanium armor belt. -drools-

If there's enough popularity for VB to continue into the Cold War and further, that would make it stand out a bit more from the other shipgirl games.

Though there is this one Chinese game called "Blue War" where the shipgirls (...and plane girls and tank girls) are in some indeterminate future era where they can shoot lasers and stuff.

It will be also interesting how Germany will be handled during the cold war time given the years it was then a split nation. Maybe WW2 even end different tanks to the player and Morganas influence.

For something like that, I think a good idea would be to take player data for the general overall impact on the outcome?

Thinking about it the Morganas will have a extrem influence on the war as the supply chain between the USA and GB will be impossible as well as the sea war between USA and Japan. So the USA will most likely complete stay out of the European war and Japan - USA will drastical scaled down.

Nel & Schwarzbart;

'39 first, but...it would be amazing. Knowing BCS, the outcomes would likely be pretty divergent, not general. :)

Legate, made this for you since you use the same phrase a lot, enjoy and use to your heart's content.

J0DYupc.png

If the game is popular enough (and earn enough to pay the bills) I doubt BCS want to kill (as in stop adding new content) it after ~5 years.

If the game did end up being that popular I'd love to see them do a spin-off with tank and plane Belles, myself.

Nel;

Bahahaha! Have to get this printed on a shirt in time for Comic Con. :)

Which Con? This was the first time in the last 4 years I was planning on heading to SDCC instead of Comikaze, but I might switch those plans or head someplace completely different if you guys are making plans!

Hi ho!

Personally i plan to play the game as much as i like & can, and while the main setting only goes from '39 to '46, i'm fine with the game moving on beyond that time frame, as per the players' wishes. But, there are some things that should be considered:

- Peace frames: eternal conflict can wear down a person, and should the WWII frame end as history "claims" (while it can end, the history shift that the Morgana caused can change that ), i'd hope to see a period of peace before the next conflict arrives. Could be treated as a "bonus" scenario of sorts between Seasons.

- Consistency on different conflicts in a different timeline: the timeline in the game can be similar to ours (with the Cold War, the "Terror Era" and so on), but the story will have to incorporate these aspects while considering both the natural flow of history and the presence of Morgana, whether their power was dimmed by our actions in previous wars or not.

I could develop more points, but i'm not aware of the full setting of the game, so these two are what i can speak upon with assurance.

Thinking about it the Morganas will have a extrem influence on the war as the supply chain between the USA and GB will be impossible as well as the sea war between USA and Japan. So the USA will most likely complete stay out of the European war and Japan - USA will drastical scaled down.

depends if you favored the US in diplomatic channels. The game could end in multiple ways that's why it's hard to imagine a continuation.

Archived