Black Chicken Studios Forums

Battleship Bingo, Round 5!

Legate of Mineta

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi ho!

I enjoyed this week's interview, though i find this Belle interesting, mostly in her "workaholic" persona. It's currently hiding a deep feeling that i wish not to speak about here - best to save it for the Friendship/Romance reveal.

Also, i vote for A4 as well. It is due time that we have a chibi interview, with insightful remarks and size comments galore!

Hi ho!

I enjoyed this week's interview, though i find this Belle interesting, mostly in her "workaholic" persona. It's currently hiding a deep feeling that i wish not to speak about here - best to save it for the Friendship/Romance reveal.

Also, i vote for A4 as well. It is due time that we have a chibi interview, with insightful remarks and size comments galore!

Sorry I had to. As amusing as it would be, I doubt they will stay that small :/

So after far too many attempts at trying to put "free space!" in the middle of the Bingo board without it looking like a prismatic dragon ate up a spring day in Paris and dropped one on the artist's palette I've elected to just remove B2, seeing as how she's a bit redundant, and leave it at that. Well, leave it and that and wondering how image files can never manage to retain incredibly difficult drawings such as "a 1 pixel-wide black bar around a solid white square" without messing up.

Anyway, Dano, if you'd update the board so that I can remove stuff from my Dropbox, please?

Personally I think 24-29 choices, depending on how many Belles have that tiny cut-out, is sufficient. And if not, adding more rows/columns is really, really simple.

And done.

I'll update the other image after I finish updating the gallery.

Excellent :).

So after far too many attempts at trying to put "free space!" in the middle of the Bingo board...

Allright, I just peeked in here, and I will allow myself to be put on the board only if a vote for c4 is put in. hahaha! ;)

Schwarzbart;

Well, in this case your vote helps cement the command lead of Miss A5. :)

Edit: Oh! A *5*. :)

Check!

A5 huh... *takes a look at that spot in the bingo board*

Wait a sec... Japanese clothes, small, is that a melon on her sword...? That you Yuubari?

A5 huh... *takes a look at that spot in the bingo board*

Wait a sec... Japanese clothes, small, is that a melon on her sword...? That you Yuubari?

Honestly, I tried to figure out who she is, but I couldn't. I was mainly using the turrets, which said either late DD or Agano class cruiser, but I honestly couldn't tell. Those turrets look nothing like any turrets the Japanese used. This is a problem with some of the VB art, the turrets tend to get stylized by the artist and can lose their recognizable shape. Take a look at mahan's turrets for example.

Because people kept asking, maybe next bingo round cross out or get rid of the Morganas (and/or replace them with more Belles) on the board. We know they can't be interviewed right now, so why keep them around still?

Archived