Black Chicken Studios Forums

Battleship Bingo, Round 5!

Legate of Mineta

We just gotta push Hiryuu next week, and if that doesn't work we keep pushing until it happens.

If my endorsement means anything, you have it. We've only had one IJN Belle. We are due for another to keep the ratio generally on par with the overall ratios of Belle nationality.

Then, after Hiryuu, how about an Italian Belle? ^_^

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then, after Hiryuu, how about an Italian Belle? ^_^

I know i'm curious about Pola since we've got an example interpretation in kancolle (though that character may be based largely on her demise).

Certainly flexible though, if you have a different belle in mind ;)

Your list is revealed, Nel. How about interviewed?

And I am pretty sure the old E3 is Ethiopian Italian. That is unless A4 is. One is French and the other Italian I'm pretty sure. So we may have another Italian by the end of this week.

Either way we've only had one IJN Belle interviewed and none by vote. I think it's time we captains acknowledged the relevance of the Combined Fleet lest the Nihongin Belles start to feel neglected.

PR: Yeah, she sure is popular.

I can thank/blame Kongou for getting me interested in kancolle in the first place, and i'm likely not alone in that.

We've got an international community (of ships and players) here though, so looking forward meeting and learning about all the Belles :D

One thing to consider going forward though: as the war went on differences in resources and production capacity resulted in some countries getting more new ships than others. For our purposes "paper" ships can compensate for that a bit, but i'd bet we will get a flood of new USN Belles as the story progresses, compared to more modest production elsewhere.

Your list is revealed, Nel. How about interviewed?

And I am pretty sure the old E3 is Ethiopian Italian. That is unless A4 is. One is French and the other Italian I'm pretty sure. So we may have another Italian by the end of this week.

Either way we've only had one IJN Belle interviewed and none by vote. I think it's time we captains acknowledged the relevance of the Combined Fleet lest the Nihongin Belles start to feel neglected.

PR: Yeah, she sure is popular.

Oops. Well then, I'll make two lists

Tally Revealed Thus Far:

USA- 7

Russia- 6

England- 5

France -5

Germany- 4

Italy- 3

Japan- 3

Spain- 1

Canada- 1

Tally Interviewed Thus Far:

USA- 3

England- 3

Russia- 2

France- 2

Germany- 2

Morgana- 1

Spain- 1

Japan- 1

Italy- 1

We've been told the US, UK, and Japan each account for 20% of Belles in '39. The Japanese are therefore woefully underrepresented.

Oh and Nel. We've had five USA Belles interviewed. Boise, Salt Lake City, Mississippi, Mahan, and David J's waifu.

And PR, we have 50% Spanish representation. Don't forget the Kickstarter freebie. Canarias.

Back to A4, I'm getting more and more excited to find out what the scuffle was about with Leningrad. I note they appear to be fighting over a box of chocolates...

I thought that at first, but the angle of the fins looks weird for a torpedo. They appear to angle down, suggesting a third fin that's not visible. Then again that could just be an artifact of the chibification. /shrug

Archived