Black Chicken Studios Forums

Captain's Association Bingo, Round 6!

Legate of Mineta

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where'd we get that info?

Legate when I think I asked about the next vid interview.

*also has insulin for the impending cuteness that will be chibi Bulldog*

It occurs that there's been a whole bunch about the belles that were in the voice reel, but of the 11 (I think) belles who were in the voice reel, only 3 have actually been interviewed. Of the remaining 8, only Lexington and Stewart are on the board.

So we should probably give a chance to vote for Kirov, Henley, Kumano, Bulldog, Camicia Nera, and Hans Ludemann.

Camicia Nera's on there too.

Still counts!

I-it's not like I'm rigging the votes because I want an interview with Camicia Nera or anything, I swear.

If I wanted an interview with Camicia Nera and her boner-inducing voice; and I'm not saying I do, obviously; I might just put an actual picture in all the "blank" spaces, instead of leaving them as placeholders. That's what I would do if I wanted to rig the votes for an interview with Nera, which I dont.

:ph34r::ph34r:

Hi ho!

Hmm... i see that some are voting in D4.

Now that i think about it, JP didn't introduce many Belles during these weeks.

Therefore, i place my vote on D4 as well. The blue-haired Belle can wait for now ^_^

If I wanted an interview with Camicia Nera and her boner-inducing voice; and I'm not saying I do, obviously; I might just put an actual picture in all the "blank" spaces, instead of leaving them as placeholders. That's what I would do if I wanted to rig the votes for an interview with Nera, which I dont.

:ph34r::ph34r:

I'm trying to be more subtle, subliminal messages and whatnot. Yvan eht nioj

Everyone does realize that with a split IJN vote we may lose it altogether? Just sayin'...

And I'll also point out that chibi =/= real Belle.

Okay, however it works out. But if we can't come together to show the IJN some love I feel like we're thumbing our collective noses at the Japanese who graciously have supported Victory Belles in the Kickstarter. If that's what we're about, then so be it. :(

Archived