Black Chicken Studios Forums

Captain's Association Bingo, Round 6!

Legate of Mineta

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, however it works out. But if we can't come together to show the IJN some love I feel like we're thumbing our collective noses at the Japanese who graciously have supported Victory Belles in the Kickstarter. If that's what we're about, then so be it. :(

Rather than voting for two seperate Belles because personally liking one more than the other, voting for one (Hiryuu) to get another Japanese Belle interviewed. Heck I voted for PK and Axum when I would have gone for Hood/B5

Ironically, Hiryuu is far from my first choice either. Yavuz and Hood are my personal picks. It's just that Hiryuu has been consistently the most popular vote getter of the IJN to date and I didn't want too many more cycles to go by with the IJN so terribly underrepresented.

I'll back away now since you are right, v_L, that Hiryuu has a comfortable lead and I am starting to feel this personally. As someone who has suffered prejudice in her life, I'm a bit sensitive on the topic of justice. That's not y'all's problem, it's mine. But it's very real for me.

Personally, I think there's *plenty* of time for every Belle to be interviewed, and everyone should feel free to vote exactly according to their conscience. ;)

Especially if the VB team takes their deadline cues from the Academagia team this is a very, very true statement :rolleyes:.

Personally, Hiryuu isn't my first choice as well. Due to a brief exchange on the Kickstarter it would be Nurnberg for me, and I'm very curious about B1. I'd like to see more Japanese Belles interviewed as well and Hiryuu was getting some traction a couple weeks ago, and well that led to this. So basically even though she isn't my first choice I'd like this to be seen though. At least we have a semi-comfortable lead.

Hiryuu wasn't my first choice either. I was voting for Yavuz, and I uh... Kindly backed down because I was invading someone's waifu turf. And I was threa- Pleasantly asked to vote for Hiryuu.

I know my real heart is set on hearing from Lady Lex but I know we've had quite a few American Belles interviewed so people aren't likely to vote for her. But we've had back to back European interviews, so I felt like it was time for the IJN to get their 2nd. Plus I love aircraft carriers so Hiryuu it was.

I'm not changing my vote until B5 is interviewed. She's my favourite design of the Belles we haven't had fully revealed yet and I really want to see her full design.

That's how I was going to be with Nurnberg but then Hiryuu got some traction and I figured I'd give support to a Belle I want interviewed that might actually win instead of throwing away my vote.

Archived