Black Chicken Studios Forums

Update 21 - Featuring Hiryuu

Nel Celestine

Well, I'm amused you picked Hiryuu over any RCN or USN. Gave me a nice laugh with July 1st & July 4th festivities going on.

I'm also facepalming hard I misread Hiryuu as Hiyou with me now wanting to correct my message in another thread that instead of a lovely stern that Hiryuu has a lovely well-endowed 'chubby' body in KanColle. Her samurai design making far more sense with me possibly misreading with workplace stress, or whatever. I'm amused that Hiryuu loves being all elegant while dancing & being poetic. Looks like I'll quite enjoy Hiryuu.

Nice :D

Well at the time of voting it wasn't 4th or 1st of July, and it's by vote. People wanted a Japanese Belle to be interviewed, so they voted for Hiryuu. This next week is looking so far as between Lexington and Yavuz. If you want to vote, it's usually starting Saturday and ends on Sunday with exception of this week where it'll end afternoon PST on Monday with the holiday and the update coming out late.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well aware you guys voted for Hiryuu, yet found it amusing still. Also voted hoping to catch my Dutch Comrade's interest, yet with the way the poll is going it probably might have to be done the week after. *shrug*

Even had a slight morale boost thanks to Dano pointing out an HMCS Saguenay interview belated noting, yet what's done is done.

Well aware you guys voted for Hiryuu, yet found it amusing still. Also voted hoping to catch my Dutch Comrade's interest, yet with the way the poll is going it probably might have to be done the week after. *shrug*

Even had a slight morale boost thanks to Dano pointing out an HMCS Saguenay interview belated noting, yet what's done is done.

As it is, we may need a tie breaker vote between Lexington and Yavuz. The vote all depends on how people want to vote and what ships they want to be interviewed. It might be nice to have the Dutch ship, but others may think that we need to get maybe another German in there, or another Brit, or maybe people will vote for Saguenay. No one can tell how people are going to vote week to week. You could campaign (in a reasonable fashion) to try and garner votes for the Dutch ship during the week if you wanted it so bad. I know that my next vote will probably be who we believe to be Hood.

I'm all for more diversity, but I have a feeling Lexy is going to soak up a lot of votes until she gets her interview. Now that she's on the board, I figure things will go smoother if she gets her time in the limelight next week.

Same here, I had voted for De Ruyter twice(?) in the past. I expect her to be interviewed in a few weeks when the board is widdled down to only like 3-4 Belles left, sadly.

Poor De Ruyter.... ;w;

I've spammed the word 'variety', but I guess diversity is also another word to use.

Ya, poor De Ruyter. I voted for her before yet she never popped up. I'm hoping for the next time we can so I can catch my Dutch comrade's interest + variety/diversity, yet that's the type of frustration that sets me off. But hey, can't be blamed when this is a free voting, yet it still frustrates me. Let's see what happens for the 15th then.

Archived