Black Chicken Studios Forums

Captain's Association Bingo, Round 7!

Legate of Mineta

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yet the Team still pre-selected a Belle for next week? Oh my. My guess is that either one of the custom Belles was promised an interview and next week is the deadline for that, or the Team will "interview" a Morgana. Or the Team is getting so tired of the lack of national diversity themselves they'll pre-emptively overrule the vote, but that seems unlikely. Admittedly so do the other two theories, but, eh...

Maybe it'll be something gameplay related? Like "we want to show off this gameplay aspect we can now show off, but we need/really want this Belle to do it"? What could that possibly be, though?

EDIT: Or "soon-ish" means "in two weeks", I suppose, but that seems a little dull, now doesn't it? Realistic, maybe, but dull.

prolly a video interview much like the USS Boise

They confirmed that 'dog will be next. Or at least Legate said that she would. I dunno, I kinda assumed so after he mentioned that it would be Bulldog.

If it's not a vid interview, probably the other custom Belle I'm guessing.

Seems like the stalemate won't be broken, so let's apply some dice to the problem. Legate! Change my vote from the surprisingly non-explosive C4 to...

*Drumroll*

D2. Sorry RockyArby, but the dice were not in favor of an early prediction.

'Course, me relaying their word isn't necessarily final either...

I guess I'm not sure that we gave a deadline more solid than afternoon-ish. Seems OK to me. ;)

...no popcorn? Corn nuts? ;)

...I suppose not -_-.

Not those, either. At least I think that's the correct interpretation of corn nuts. Yeah, kinda a picky eater here, even when it comes to snacks :)

Archived