Black Chicken Studios Forums
Legate of Mineta

Captain's Association Bingo, Round 7!

E1. I did my research on Yavuz, and I want to see if your team got the same information, or if I missed anything important. I also want to see the personality of the longest serving dreadnought in history.

I believe I told the E1 people I'd vote for her. I'm deciding to lie and vote for D2 instead.

Legate, can you please confirm that we've winnowed out all the Morganas from the bingo board? I'm in a debate with someone over whether one of the remaining squares is a Morgana or a Belle. I was pretty certain you'd helped us clear out the unvotables.

I can confirm that there are no Morganas left in the bingo board.

If you're thinking of the evil looking one in E4, she's one of the backer tier reward Belles.

It wasn't E4 that was confounding this person. But thanks for the confirmation, Dana and Legate. :-)

Whoa, all this love for lady lexy! Way to introduce a ringer onto the bingo board...

May as well work this one out of our system: voting for D2. We must counter the IJN's airpower in the pacific!

Looks like Yavuz and Lexi are tied at 5 with Hood close behind at 4. Gonna be a nail-biter this round. :-)

I'm actually counting 6 for Lex. Either I'm off or she's winning currently. Either way this is pretty close.

If I managed to count 'em right...
B5 4v
D2/Lexington 6v
E1/Yavuz 6v
D3/Canarias 3v
A4 1v
C4/Wicher 1v
E4/Nurnberg 1v

*popcorn*

Huh. How will the team choose between two Belles that got an equal number of votes? I mean if worst comes to worst I could switch my vote at the behest of the confirmed sentient RNG, I guess, but that seems like a rather...silly tie-breaker.

That makes more sense, yes. Not to mention it's more convenient, because I'm pretty sure that what I consider Monday afternoon isn't what the Legate considers Monday afternoon -_-.

Huh. How will the team choose between two Belles that got an equal number of votes? I mean if worst comes to worst I could switch my vote at the behest of the confirmed sentient RNG, I guess, but that seems like a rather...silly tie-breaker.

I'm sure there are plenty of tie breakers that have not cast their votes yet...

;)