Black Chicken Studios Forums
Legate of Mineta

Captain's Association Bingo, Round 7!

PR;

Well, I don't think there's ever been a late interview- they all came out Friday PST. Although, now that I think about it, I also don't think a date was ever given by the Team either. ;)

The Update is on it's way, though, last I heard, and then it's time for the next Bingo!

It's a reference to Year 2, the planned sequel for Academagia, which was first slated for a 2012 release.

Currently it's slated for maybe, possibly, hopefully, theoretically, potentially sometime during 2017. It took about three iterations of "we've had to push it back to next year -> *year later* -> we've had to push it back to next year" before the Legate learned to just not provide a potential release date again.

EDIT: Speak of the devil Captain Rufus Felix Northbridge, and he shall appear (if any of my chars get a cat Familiar I'm calling him Cao Cao).

Edited by Metis

I thought there was just 1 late interview, or am I forgetting one?

There has only been one. Also this is a video interview which would take more to produce so the review may be more involved before the release occurs. Hence why it's taking so long. Why Hiryuu took so long? -_- IDK

Legate: Sneaky with your technicalities ;).

RA;

Well, I guess the technicalities are especially difficult wide open for re-interpretation, given all the world's time zones. :)

Corrected :rolleyes:?

There has only been one. Also this is a video interview which would take more to produce so the review may be more involved before the release occurs. Hence why it's taking so long. Why Hiryuu took so long? -_- IDK

Legate: Sneaky with your technicalities ;).

Hiryuu took longer because of Canada Day.