Black Chicken Studios Forums

Update 25 - Nerpa

Nel Celestine

Love it, that was probably my favorite interview so far. Might switch my home port to Russia just for that :lol:

Oh, and that Stalin joke? Nailed it

Love it, that was probably my favorite interview so far. Might switch my home port to Russia just for that :lol:

Oh, and that Stalin joke? Nailed it

Why not switch home port to Russia anyway? We have friendship and camaraderie to spare! And boots and coats! And bears! Who doesn't love bears?

You'll have to leave Nerpa at the gates, she'll be coming with us. But you, you can stay anywhere you like!

Edit: And Vodka, we have oceans (hehehe) of vodka! You know, if you're older than 12!

Why not switch home port to Russia anyway? We have friendship and camaraderie to spare! And boots and coats! And bears! Who doesn't love bears?

You'll have to leave Nerpa at the gates, she'll be coming with us. But you, you can stay anywhere you like!

Edit: And Vodka, we have oceans (hehehe) of vodka! You know, if you're older than 12!

Hey look! It's an American attempting to spread Capitalism to the common folk! Quick! stop them!

-smuggles Nerpa off to Germany in the confusion-

Uh, Zurichan, Fifrein is still distracted, maybe we should get back to Japan quickly. We'll call the Reich later and ask about Nerpa-san.

To Hokkaido!

Nerpa... Stalin does not let you be yourself. Come to Germany, where you can be mine.

She has already relocated sir and is being retrofitted with German engineering. We will depart on patrols soon.

Hi ho!

I'll say, Nerpa was an enjoyable character. I like it how her rebellious side is shown through her "sour" jokes.

But what i really wanted from her was that, on her friendship/romance conversation, she would sing the song. By that i mean her actress singing the song - the refrain shown on the interview would be just fine, though a second one would be welcomed as well.

What do you guys think? Would you love her singing "perk" in-game?

(P.S.: the upcoming bingo will be performed on the previous round's post, in this link - http://academagia.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=3321&page=4 - which is a change that i believe it should be mentioned in this thread)

Nerpa, being another Belle, simply proves the point that this game needs a section where you can see your Belles gifted with various items. Something like museum room, yet a collection of what makes them awesome. Something like USS Texas with an artillery shell cautiously displayed when it landed in her bunk, or Nerpa's basket weaving showing what makes her fun & entertained. When a Belle has something precious to them that needs to be shown along side of what they were gifted & enjoy doing. Trophy rooms, basically.

That, and the singing itself reconfirms a jukebox type section which KanColle uses. I assume 'Shooting Girl' does also, as does 'Flower Knights Girl' in the Japanese version. Fun fun.

Even so, I'm still loving Nerpa, even after a painful sleep (stupid cold/flu) over into the next day. I'm wanting Nerpa in my fleet for being a fun submarine & with a great taste in fashion.

Archived