Black Chicken Studios Forums

Captain's Association, Round 11: Vote by Sunday, Afternoon, PST

Legate of Mineta

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I managed to (further) count them right...

A2() 6v

A4(?) 1v

A5(Camicia Nera) 1v

A6(I-8) 1v
B3() 6v

B4(Bearn) 1v
B5(Saguenay) 1v
C2(D'Aosta) 1v
C4(Wicher) 1v
C5(Z 18) 6v
D2(Dunkerque) 1v
D3(Canarias) 2v
D4(Bulldog) 1v

E1(Algerie) 1v

E2(De Ruyter) 2v
E3(Kitakami) 1v
E5(Krasniy Krym) 1v
(Morganae) 1v

Wonder how that tie is going to end...

Holy crap, I'm coming back to a sticky wicket! I'd usually vote Rawalpindi out of my desire for more ethnic diversity, but that would be like voting for Stein or Johnson in November. :-/

Okay, we've been told that the US, GBR, and JPN will each account for about 20% each of the starting Belles. Everyone else will share the other 40%. We've had tons of everyone except the Japanese. They are still horribly underrepresented proportionally. In the spirit of fairness, I vote B3.

Dev's decide in the case of a tie?

I believe so.

Holy crap, I'm coming back to a sticky wicket! I'd usually vote Rawalpindi out of my desire for more ethnic diversity, but that would be like voting for Stein or Johnson in November. :-/

Okay, we've been told that the US, GBR, and JPN will each account for about 20% each of the starting Belles. Everyone else will share the other 40%. We've had tons of everyone except the Japanese. They are still horribly underrepresented proportionally. In the spirit of fairness, I vote B3.

A2() 6v

A4(?) 1v

A5(Camicia Nera) 1v

A6(I-8) 1v

B3() 7v

B4(Bearn) 1v

B5(Saguenay) 1v

C2(D'Aosta) 1v

C4(Wicher) 1v

C5(Z 18) 6v

D2(Dunkerque) 1v

D3(Canarias) 2v

D4(Bulldog) 1v

E1(Algerie) 1v

E2(De Ruyter) 2v

E3(Kitakami) 1v

E5(Krasniy Krym) 1v

(Morganae) 1v

If I counted right, of course.

Question that's semi-unrelated (semi because it does concern my vote in two weeks time), is the next video interview supposed to be sometime this month or next month? I forget when it was mentioned it would be.

/recorded

/popcorn

W;

Produced in this month, may even be released towards the end, depending on speed. :)

*secretly hopes at the tail end of the month because September 1st being not just the start of WW2 but also my 22nd birthday*

*Knows probably won't happen but nice to selfishly hope*

I against things being set on fire unless I started them and I already set up a hammock in the Association rec room, so to prevent everything going up in flames I change my vote to B3. Also it would be interesting to see what a construction gal would do in their spare time.

B3 isn't a construction gal though.

You are right, no idea why I thought that . I still stand behind the idea that construction girl interviews would be quite interesting.

Archived