Black Chicken Studios Forums

Captain's Association, Round Lucky 13: Vote by Sunday, Afternoon, PST

Legate of Mineta

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Morning Victory Belles! The count as it stands on the morning of the final day is:

A1-1

A3-1

A4-1

A5-1

A6-1

B5-2

C4-2

C5-2

D3-3

D4-1

E1-1

E4-12

E5-1

F1-1

F6-1

Morganae-1

This is a close one, guys :P (If my count is correct)

Wow! The one week I am out of pocket until this morning is the week the tide turns for my plucky Indian girl. :-)

Finally no longer the lone voice in the wilderness. I shall bring Rawalpindi up to lucky 13!

E4

Edit: I shouldn't say, but...she is not Penelope. :)

*вырезано цензурой*

Then she is

a) HMS county/leander/arethusa class by 2-gun turrets

a1) with that crest base single color (York,Shropshire,Sussex,Leander,Orion,Galatea, Penelope)

B) HMAS perth class by full crest design

*вырезано цензурой*

Then she is

a) HMS county/leander/arethusa class by 2-gun turrets

a1) with that crest base single color (York,Shropshire,Sussex,Leander,Orion,Galatea, Penelope)

B) HMAS perth class by full crest design

Lyre and dress for Greek mythology= Leander class. If full crest design means RAN, could be either HMAS Perth (re: HMS Amphion) or HMAS Hobart (re: HMS Apollo). Both could lay claim to the lyre. All the Belle's weapons are on what looks like a crossbow, and Apollo is a god of Archery. That's how I do the math, at least.

Not that I wouldn't want to see Penelope now. HMS Pepperpot eh?

Lyre and dress for Greek mythology= Leander class. If full crest design means RAN, could be either HMAS Perth (re: HMS Amphion) or HMAS Hobart (re: HMS Apollo). Both could lay claim to the lyre. All the Belle's weapons are on what looks like a crossbow, and Apollo is a god of Archery. That's how I do the math, at least.

Not that I wouldn't want to see Penelope now. HMS Pepperpot eh?

So i guess the question is which of them had a history interesting enough to put into a game?

Archived