Black Chicken Studios Forums

Captain's Association, Round 15: Vote by Sunday, Afternoon, PST

Legate of Mineta

Fifrein;

On the week she comes, there won't be a vote. :)

Hmmmmm...is that the week of the fabled video interview? Maybe make sure Gaijin Goomba gets a copy of it so he could help advertise the game via his channel :). It's because I don't think many people have seen the Boise video...at least...as much as Gaijin's Kancolle / Victory Belles video.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I managed to count 'em right...

A2(Hood) 1v

A4(Nurnberg) 1v

A5(Camicia Nera) 1v
B5(Saguenay) 2v
C2(D'Aosta) 1v
C4(Wicher) 2v
C5(Z 18) 2v
D3(Canarias) 1v
D4(Bulldog) 1v

E1(Algerie) 1v

E3(Kitakami) 13v
E5(Красный Крым) 1v

F1(Ленинград) 1v

F4(Z 17) 1v

F5(Kumano) 1v

*light_torpedo_poisoning.gif*

I kinda wish people would just vote for whom they enjoy instead of rigging the whole thing to be per Belle as a swarm. Takes the fun out of the whole thing, or so I feel. Not wanting to be disrespectful or pop people's bubbles, but shoving HMCS Saguenay to be 14 weeks later is making this whole pointless, no? I don't mind having HMCS Saguenay's interview as Nel's B-day, but the thought of rigging polls isn't fun anymore. Nothing random about it. That's just me though, & I'll keep voting Saguenay until she comes out to then vote Dutch after. Even nice when people vote for their own Belles.

I think of it as a sort of agreement. Everyone gets the ships they want. It's not rigging the vote if people discuss reasonably beforehand on which ships they would most like to see, and then agree together on which one they want to vote for. At the point when everyone agrees, all of us are voting for the ship we want. We just all want the same one.

I think of it as a sort of agreement. Everyone gets the ships they want. It's not rigging the vote if people discuss reasonably beforehand on which ships they would most like to see, and then agree together on which one they want to vote for. At the point when everyone agrees, all of us are voting for the ship we want. We just all want the same one.

Except for certain folks who vote for the Morgana. *sigh*

Except for certain folks who vote for the Morgana. *sigh*

We'll vote for them when Legate gives the okay. I'm sure everyone here wants them as soon as possible, but so far we've been told they're a no-go.

So Kitkat won? Nice~

I kinda wish people would just vote for whom they enjoy instead of rigging the whole thing to be per Belle as a swarm. Takes the fun out of the whole thing, or so I feel. Not wanting to be disrespectful or pop people's bubbles, but shoving HMCS Saguenay to be 14 weeks later is making this whole pointless, no? I don't mind having HMCS Saguenay's interview as Nel's B-day, but the thought of rigging polls isn't fun anymore. Nothing random about it. That's just me though, & I'll keep voting Saguenay until she comes out to then vote Dutch after. Even nice when people vote for their own Belles.

Same here. Voting isn't as fun when one person is winning by a landslide. What's also not fun is having a stalemate. I find it more exciting if there's 2 (or more!) ships cutting it close with votes. When the board is down by a few Belles (unless more Belles are revealed and the board is nearly at a constant size), we might see some tough competition with voting.

All I can do it vote and wait patiently for De Ruyter's and New Orleans' lucky week to be chosen.

Archived