Black Chicken Studios Forums

Captain's Association, Round 15: Vote by Sunday, Afternoon, PST

Legate of Mineta

I guess it's a good thing I let this thread go until today because I could see people's thoughts without tempering with them. I saw Nel vent on Twitter about me with a silly Anime character, as well as pretending to be logical on Discord. I love the irony in it that I keep being pinned against the wall, yet it's always the other party. I'm still annoyed at that one person who told me to stop sounding intelligent because I also view that as ironic in another thread.

But yeah, I do agree it sucks having a stalemate, yet that can be easily broken by natural voting. Someone who hasn't voted in can change that, or have some volunteer join in. Maybe even create a script to randomly pick it. Having voting on Discord as the main event to then cheapen the forum voting ruins the whole fun & it's absolutely frustrating. What's the point? What's the point of voting if a Belle is going to win in a landslide. I see where you're coming from, but..........sapping the fun out of everything fun that it simply forces me to favour my KanColle comrade who hates this game. I'm trying to be patient, open minded with VB yet I always feel stressed out. Games are supposed to be fun. -_-

Just so we're also clear: I'm not saying to vote Canadian or Saguenay or GTFO, yet if you can't vote for your Belles on forums then that's just cheapened in voting.

[Few typo fixes.]

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess it's a good thing I let this thread go until today because I could see people's thoughts without tempering with them. I saw Nel vent on Twitter about me with a silly Anime character, as well as pretending to be logical on Discord. I love the irony in it that I keep being pinned against the wall, yet it's always the other party. I'm still annoyed at that one person who told me to stop sounding intelligent because I also view that as ironic in another thread.

But yeah, I do agree it sucks having a stalemate, yet that can be easily broken by natural voting. Someone who hasn't voted in can change that, or have some volunteer join in. Maybe even create a script to randomly pick it. Having voting on Discord then on here ruins the whole fun & it's absolutely frustrating. What's the point? What's the point of voting if a Belle is going to win in a landslide. I see where you're coming from, but..........sapping the fun out of everything fun that it simply forces me to favour my KanColle comrade who hates this game. I'm trying to be patient, open minded with KanColle yet I always feel stressed out. Games are supposed to be fun. -_-

"Pretending" to be logical? Because Discussing Belles here or over discord is clearly "Rigging" the system. I suppose when elections come up you -NEVER- talk to anyone about voting on things ever either because discussing things is "rigging" the election too. I love the fact that you keep acting like everyone is out to get you when you had access to the discord, I posted with flagging comments to get attention for EVERYONE to offer up ideas and suggestions to discuss belles but you NEVER ONCE spoke up. NOT. ONCE.

Don't you dare turn this on me when you clearly have your head so far up your own ass that unless you get your way it's rigging or blackmail or something else. I've called you out on it before in the Canada Pride topic and I will call you out on it here. YOU CAN VOICE YOUR OPINION BUT YOU EITHER DON'T OR YOU ARE SO GOD DAMN CONDESCENDING ABOUT IT.

Also, don't give me any bullshit about how your real life is effecting you here and making you post this way. You have time to write, read and then hit post before you do. If you have trouble doing that, write down your thoughts on a word document, wait a few hours, review and then post.

It is NOT our responsibility nor desire to supplement your emotional stability.

The main discussion occurs on the discord were we don't have to make a desicion in just three days and fight for your voice to be heard. You have a week of discussion where more viewpoints can be seen. No one is forced to vote with what the discord ends up agreeing on. Stop making yourself a victim.

Archived