Black Chicken Studios Forums

Update 34 - Wicher

Nel Celestine

*Peeks in*

Ooh~ Its me, yay~

It felt, very much, as if I were on a precipice. I suppose only time will tell what happens next.

C...Clearly what happens next is that I retire from being a Belle, and become an Admiral in charge of Poland's defence!... D...Definitely nothing bad at all!

I noticed that she survived only 3 days into the war. As a starting polish belle, you may face a dangerous death date before you even have a chance to get a second belle, so she may be the only one you CAN sortie that day, and she'll be rather weak. It will be an excellent test of what you can get from death dates if you manage to win, and also an example of how horribly difficult death dates can be to deal with. I highly suggest backers with the polish starting tier post on the forums at the game's release as they will be the first to experience this important aspect of the game.

I noticed that she survived only 3 days into the war. As a starting polish belle, you may face a dangerous death date before you even have a chance to get a second belle, so she may be the only one you CAN sortie that day, and she'll be rather weak. It will be an excellent test of what you can get from death dates if you manage to win, and also an example of how horribly difficult death dates can be to deal with. I highly suggest backers with the polish starting tier post on the forums at the game's release as they will be the first to experience this important aspect of the game.

I...I'm sure I'll be fine! N...Nothing bad will happen... R...Right? >_<

And I'll certainly be playing as Poland at the start, so if anything does, I'm sure I'll post it no worries~

I...I'm sure I'll be fine! N...Nothing bad will happen... R...Right? >_<

And I'll certainly be playing as Poland at the start, so if anything does, I'm sure I'll post it no worries~

We in no way can guarantee that, but your death will further human understanding of Belles. Thank you for your sacrifice *salutes*

Very good interview. All the time I wondered why Wicher has a pair of scissors in his hand. Now I know. I was surprised about the topic wycinakach. Which is a plus. Poland is a world leader in paper models and has the best companies producing models at a high level and complexity ^_^. There is also a harbinger of the next Polish ships. It remains to wait for the next :) .

>Why was her hair blue?

It's slightly bluish tint of hull paint or aftereffect of too much polish.

>>who has been our host all this time

short recollection of ? (+-ordered by update)

-interview room has outside

-Belles is invited to interview , it's not invited's ship

-that outside has sea

-Belles has community

-it's aboard, not outside

-Belles can arrive themselves

-interview room has porthole

-Belles can arrive by small craft

-ship has galley and crew

-ship has a lot of stairs

-in "Mahan does Outside" we see that there a) ocean waves b)other ships can be parked in range

-ship was in need of "slight" repair

-that Mahan isn't indigenous to that ship

-that Nation HQ's interview permission needed & Belle's out-of-the-ship range may be extended

-that it isn't Mahan

-that ship has dining hall & lounge

-that ship now has it's own Belle & Mahan(ship) is near

>>Different host for last interviews?

Not necessarily, If Warships are picked as locations for diplomatic talks compartments on board could be retrofitted to become Dining Halls and Lounges. But this is usually reserved for larger vessels as mentioned before.

>Why was her hair blue?

It's slightly bluish tint of hull paint or aftereffect of too much polish.

As for the blue hair. The Wicher had nothing blue. As the characters are created ind game on a mode different countries. In Poland before the war and communist Poland popular color to hair dye was blue. There was no a large miscellaneous color hair dye in stores. As the color was seen on the streets among the foreign journalist fashion he created a sensation the whole world. Fashion on the blue hair even reached Japan. That is why it accepted that one of the most poularnych color women's hair dye in Poland is blue in different shades. But now fashion has passed such a hair coloring. But not when they you meet a young girl with blue hair on the streets of Polish cities. Another popular hair color was red in different varieties.

Archived