Black Chicken Studios Forums

Captain's Association, Round 20: Vote by Sunday, Afternoon, PST

Legate of Mineta

I know that. I just wanted to ask that if there should be a change of mind, the guy who has been lobbying since the beginning for Morgana info is interested in a specific one. ;)

That's all I wanted to point out.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, I have other morganas I want interviewed, but I'm with freespace on this one! Bring out the bad girls!

And what are you going to say to Kirov when she finds out a Morgana debuted before she did? Or Moskva? Or Profintern?

Leningrad can't be the only Belle breaking the fourth wall, Comrade. :P

A-5 this week.

Should we dub her the DDS or DDoS Morgana? I don't know if having her call reference Digital Devil Saga or Direct Denial of Service would be more appropriate.

Digital Devil Saga, now that's a title i needs to finish

And what are you going to say to Kirov when she finds out a Morgana debuted before she did? Or Moskva? Or Profintern?

Leningrad can't be the only Belle breaking the fourth wall, Comrade. :P

A-5 this week.

Kirov might be sad, she's a showgirl. That may make me feel bad. Profintern doesn't seem like the type who would mind, more focused on more important things. Moskva may give a crap but she has more important arm issues to worry about

Touche.

(But I personally do believe given the nature of eternity that Tantalus's torture was greater. That said, I'm sure the complete lack of sanity after the first couple months would reveal the secrets of the universe within the next hundred or so decades of pondering from a different life perspective, or lack thereof.)

Archived