Black Chicken Studios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LaughingHero

Which colleges will get exclusive content in DLC 17?

Impossible to tell, since only the Team knows which adventures made the cut and which actually retained their planned college exclusivity.

At least this time we'll get an updated modbase to go along with it, so we'll be able to check the exact requirements much more easily.

You know, when "Soon" finally passes on the calender :(...

More waiting. Goodie. I mean not like I shouldn't do a fresh DLC 17 playthrough first, if only to test whether it still works with the old patch, but I don't think that'll take me a month <_<.

A month will seem like nothing. DLC 17 has taken so long I think it broke the record for longest wait.

I kinda laugh at the team's original desire to do a DLC every month until Y2 was released maybe a year afterward. I hope that we get a more realistic plan for Y3.

True, I can't deny that a month on top of, what's it been now, two and a half years? It's not much. Still, when it's finally released I want to make it dance.

But the real question is, "How quickly are we going to force the Team to cough up an update patch for all the typos we'll find when the new modtools do come out?"

I'm pretty sure they'll be flooded with typos even before the new modbase comes out. I just hope the Steam crowd can forgive the fact that fixing them isn't as simple as applying a patch.