Black Chicken Studios Forums

A fan artist appears

RockyArby

I do things I can do with my current workmanship, so everything may change, but it may be as it is. Either way, I will draw various things.

It is possible to mail my doujins overseas, but it is very difficult to receive the price. Moreover, it is very expensive. I am considering being able to browse with pixiv etc etc.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, jojosqex said:

It is possible to mail my doujins overseas, but it is very difficult to receive the price. Moreover, it is very expensive. I am considering being able to browse with pixiv etc etc.

ペーパルがありますか?  かんたんです。

3D312B27-9B61-4FCC-AFA4-2CF47B7D379C.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Something I commissioned from Melisa and a reminder to vote for the Mardi Gras Belle since a commission can take about 2 weeks give or take. The girl with the green hair is Yamakaze and the one with the red is Arashi. I kinda pictured them being very angry Nautilus is a thing and has big boobs so they the made plans for their revenge. As one should know all plans of shipgirls and mice fall to pieces if the enemy is in the tactics room, Arashi from zhan jian shao nyu (Warship Girls) is not here due to diplomacy problem between Kancolle and WSG.

Commission - David J-2-completed.png

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, David J said:

Something I commissioned from Melisa and a reminder to vote for the Mardi Gras Belle since a commission can take about 2 weeks give or take. The girl with the green hair is Yamakaze and the one with the red is Arashi. I kinda pictured them being very angry Nautilus is a thing and has big boobs so they the made plans for their revenge. As one should know all plans of shipgirls and mice fall to pieces if the enemy is in the tactics room, Arashi from zhan jian shao nyu (Warship Girls) is not here due to diplomacy problem between Kancolle and WSG.

this is awesome

10 minutes ago, lazarusdw said:

@David J would you mind if i posted this to facebook here https://www.facebook.com/royalnavywenteast/

if yes how would you like to be credited

Melisa is planning to post this  and the Christmas one up with her watermark on can you wait til them? I really want ppl to see Melisa's art. And just credit me as David J when you do post it.

On 1/16/2018 at 1:29 AM, David J said:

need a bigger net for that job hehehehehe 

1 hour ago, jojosqex said:

I posted a doujinshi of Mahan of Victory Belles which I issued at Comike 93. The dialogue is translated into English by machine translation.R-18.

https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=20393382

(i'm not seeing it) sorry about that the problem was at my end fix now and good work

Edited by lazarusdw
i was wrong