Black Chicken Studios Forums

A fan artist appears

RockyArby

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

About the pose? Give some advice

The pose is fine, it looks terrific though like Ninja said the arms seem a tad small.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH shit i almost want to throw it in the trashcan but I gonna use it as a guide line.. when i finish this i will draw your request Mr. David

I feel so confused. On the one hand I love that sweater. On the other hand Scharnhorst. On that same hand, she'a a fascist. Also that hand is burning because fascism *applies Imperialism to the burn*

I think I need to see the likes of Hood, Bulldog, Mahan, and Rawalpindi in it. Especially Bulldog

I feel so confused. On the one hand I love that sweater. On the other hand Scharnhorst. On that same hand, she'a a fascist. Also that hand is burning because fascism *applies Imperialism to the burn*

I think I need to see the likes of Hood, Bulldog, Mahan, and Rawalpindi in it. Especially Bulldog

what do you want me to draw?

http://68.media.tumblr.com/f8189a4b7190ef22adb37aa9be9a9b47/tumblr_o5yttzNn9J1vsqswqo1_1280.png

There's her pic on the tumblrs. And I would say that she either is flat or has a small chest