Black Chicken Studios Forums

A fan artist appears

RockyArby

10 hours ago, Lolwut said:

So we really need maid costume in the game ha

Lazarusd Walking about 13 hours ago  now this question is related to what been posted in a fan artist appears. with that said will every belle be able to wear a maid outfit and if not whats wrong with you

@Lazarus - HAHAHA! I mean...you're right, obviously. :)

32 minutes ago, lazarusdw said:

well a maid uniform is just clothing so no reason why they couldn't. As for would they we are the commanding officer we can make it a order

Abuse of power and the Belles would definitely wear maid outfits Mahan can be convinced into one New Orleans and Kirov would not adverse to wearing one.

12 minutes ago, David J said:

Abuse of power and the Belles would definitely wear maid outfits Mahan can be convinced into one New Orleans and Kirov would not adverse to wearing one.

it's not this will boost morale also for some reason the ones that don't want wear it makes me want to see them in it more

2 hours ago, lazarusdw said:

it's not this will boost morale also for some reason the ones that don't want wear it makes me want to see them in it more

So let's try to make them wear it hahaha give me the name I will try my best

...fine then.

Let it be Canarias, but she must look like she totally hates it, and is regretting her choice of captain.

Las órdenes son órdenes... pero el almirantazgo sabrá de esto.

And then, you'll get the boot...
or a medal(?)

8 hours ago, Lolwut said:

I'm not good at guessing game who's that bell?

They mean this one

parizhskaya_kommuna_by_deadspika-dapdcmz.jpg

Does anybody know a good artist looking for a commission I was thinking of Salmon88 except most of slot is taken and the ones not taken are pricey at 320 US. I know I donated alot for this game but this and that is different