Black Chicken Studios Forums

A fan artist appears

RockyArby

And with regard to those options, someone who doesn't speak English will be able to tell the "single-handedly escalate WWII" button from the "try to write history in a less detrimental fashion" button? Or the "maintain a friendly, though professional relationship" button from the "invite the other Belles to claw their eyes out" button, as the case may be?

IIRC the game's various story lines will total around 1.8 million words. Don't expect translations.

To put that into perspective: each of my stories (which you can read in the writer's corner) is between 1500 and 3000 words. That means that I would need to write about 1000 stories to match what they've done for 158 belles. In other words, I need to get writing.

Again, 1000 or more of my little stories. (which you should all totally check out, by the way.)

It's a lot of good writing. I hope someone can keep track of it all or record some of the best lines to go back to.

Hello to all and a happy new year I'm just new here so how do you post fan art....

I got hook up in this up coming game thanks to YouTube recommendation

Hello and welcome aboard the Victory Belles forum and fandom we use forum code on here Metis shows us how it used on page 4 of this thread.

Just type that then copy and paste the URL link between them. Here is a link to a website about forum codes http://www.dailywritingtips.com/forum/misc.php?do=bbcode

Spoiler blocks follow the same rule just write spoiler in between the brackets.

There is also when you make a reply there is icon that looks like a picture put your cursor over it and it says image click on it and just paste a URL link and there you go.

Look like i can't do that thing not supported for mobile????

if your on mobile try using the option go to full site, but it's recommended that you use a PC for ease of use

ohh & welcome ^^ Be sure to join the Voting for the upcoming interviews & there is a Discord channel for Victory Belle's if you want someone to chat with.