Black Chicken Studios Forums

Captain's Association, Round 21: Vote by Sunday, Afternoon, PST

Legate of Mineta

I decided to focus on the underdogs that won. I've got a personal soft spot for Taffy 3 anyway, and their conflict is worth representing.

This week, the individuals deserve a win.

That's good and all, but you're not representing Taffy 3 or the underdogs. You're representing the Vastly superior force that lost to them. Kumano was one of the Japanese ships.

As for my vote Legate, it's A2. I hope that's clear enough for you.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I the only one who thinks that this only being brought up now perhaps indicates that A2 is not, in fact, Hood?

As far as we know, she's the most likely candidate

I don't think that's it. I think that's jest because hers name hasn't been confirmed yet. And so they want to keep it a surprise. For ones with confirmed names, I don't think it would be a problem if I had said "I vote for Bearn" for example. Just Legate isn't allowed to confirm the speculation.

All those years with the Academagia crowd has paid off, it seems :rolleyes: (regrettably, in some cases <_<). Regardless, exactly how certain is the VB board that A2 is, indeed, Hood? I mean if she wins the vote under another ship's name that's going to result in a somewhat awkward interview. Especially if it ends up taking an extra week because of the video interview.

We are certain A2 is hood. It has been confirmed multiple times that hood is on the board, and the only two belles on the board we did not know the name of were A2 and what turned out to be Lampo. By process of elimination that has to be her.

Regardless of how small the chance is, friendly reminder that there is a chance that A2 is not Hood!

Also in response to Ninja, I understand that as well. I am honoring the battle and both sides in the best way I can. If any of the Fletchers, Sammy B, or any of those Jeep carriers were on the board, they would have my vote. As is, they were not commissioned pre-'39 and Kumano is our best chance.

The only two Characters on the board that we don't know are A2 and B2, but through the full character picture, it was evaluated that B2 was a cruiser, I can't remember if it was British or American, but it was certainly discovered to not be hood. There is a 100% chance if hood is on the board that A2 is Hood. Legate, I leave this to you. Is hood on the board?

The only two Characters on the board that we don't know are A2 and B2, but through the full character picture, it was evaluated that B2 was a cruiser, I can't remember if it was British or American, but it was certainly discovered to not be hood. There is a 100% chance if hood is on the board that A2 is Hood. Legate, I leave this to you. Is hood on the board?

:huh: From where I sit there are Five ships on the Bingo board that lack names: A-1, A-2, B-1, B-2 and B-3.

It is fairly obvious that B-1 and B-3 are American, probably battleships and likely named after a couple midwestern states. Their exact names however, are still unknown.

A-1, is very much unknown and all we have to go on is the dinky cameo we have. I have my suspicions, but I will leave it at that.

A-2 is a focus of attention this week. Until Legate absolutely confirmed all the named Morganas on the board were accounted for (back when we still had Morganas on the Bingo Board), I was convinced she was an unnamed Morgana. :blush:

B-2 was clearly seen in the action shots in Week #28. Her identity has been whittled down to a couple likely candidates, but again: her name is still unknown.

Of those five (three if you take out B-1 and B-3) one of them is Hood, since Legate has confirmed Hood in on the board. Best way to find her? Get A1, A-2 and B-2 (in no particular order) interviewed. ;)

So do we also know who D1 is? Also is there a better picture of B2?

D-1 is USS Nevada (her name was written beside the picture). B-2 as I said above can be seen in the Integration Pass 2 segment of Week #28's installment (Dunkerque's interview).

Panay's Ghost, it has been confirmed that A1 and B2 are both NOT hood. Therefore there are not 3

Three choices, but only one. If you want hood, Vote A2.

If I needed to meet Hood right away, I'd have piped up weeks ago and suggested choosing from the Unidentifieds that have been sitting in the corner all this time. I wouldn't mind getting A 1-2 and B 1-3 interviewed to get them out in the open, but not because one of them could be HMS Ladybird. :P

B1 is USS Houston and B3 is USS Arizona check the images I posted.

<_< Until they introduce themselves or show up on Twitter, exactly who they are is up to speculation. Clearly the September 1st 1939 limitation narrows lists a bit, but until Mahan chats with someone or she gets a Twitter pic, I consider the identities of unknown Belles highly educated guesses.

That's what Lampo, the Belle who would be Hood has taught me. ;)

I vote D1! Let's go Nevada! Hey Legate of Mineta can I have a favor please? I will understand if you cannot but I would like to you to count my vote for my girl Nevada for the next few months or until she gets picked. Now it's not what you think you see I'm going to attend basic training ar fort jackson in afew months and I will not be able to vote so I would like to leave my vote for Ms. Nevada until either she is picked or I start posting again. I am in no way saying for people to give me a pitty party and vote for her. If you guys see a Belle you'd rather have a interview with then Nevada go for it. I also don't want to infer that you screw the votes in Nevada favor that would be cruel to the other players and belles. I just want Nevada to know I have her back for the next few months while I'm away and for my vote as a backer to count. If she is selected then you can officially pull my votes of the wall as I would like to choose who my nex choice is. If this is not possible I understand and will still stand with Nevada!

I asked him before and he said yes. He can't confirm or deny which one she is of course

If I needed to meet Hood right away, I'd have piped up weeks ago and suggested choosing from the Unidentifieds that have been sitting in the corner all this time. I wouldn't mind getting A 1-2 and B 1-3 interviewed to get them out in the open, but not because one of them could be HMS Ladybird. :P

<_< Until they introduce themselves or show up on Twitter, exactly who they are is up to speculation. Clearly the September 1st 1939 limitation narrows lists a bit, but until Mahan chats with someone or she gets a Twitter pic, I consider the identities of unknown Belles highly educated guesses.

That's what Lampo, the Belle who would be Hood has taught me. ;)

that's why i posted those images from Marissa Lenti's Twitter. B1 is Houston and B3 is Arizona.

Archived