Black Chicken Studios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Svinik

Forgotten location

Hi all

I am trying to remember the name of a location gained via an adventure.

It was in a dangerous place in Mineta, the location action meant you gains 1 ss in 3 sneaky skills, and you then had a chanc of either getting mugged (2 vitality damage) or some more skill steps. I can't rember the details though :(

Does that location sound familiar to anyone?

Thanks

Svinik.

Kinda sounds familiar to a place in Mineta, I'll go check...

EDIT: Not Nugen’s Alley or the Via Vele Alleys as it turns out, but I'll keep looking for a bit.

Thanks Metis. I vaguely recall getting it via a college adventure but can't see it on the wiki. It was quite a good location for some of the rougher part of town sort of skills.

Thanks guys, I obviously failed to properly write up the adventure when I played through it as the wiki page is terrible.

Does giving out the location in a different adventure sound ok? I have almost finished an adventure based on weird al yankovic's parody 'my bologna' and wanted it as a reward option.

I'm...pretty sure that Y1 adventure send-ins are closed, barring unexpected Steam shenanigans. For a Y2 adventure, though? Sure. I mean Magsa Nembo's New Friend is Durand exclusive, so that'd be a way for the other colleges to get it.

Definitely going to have to be a DLC 17.5 or 17 v2, whichever you prefer, for the typos, yes, but I was under the impression that would just be a patch, not with actual new content...

Content Patches typically are fixes, but the Legate has confirmed previously that CP's can have content beyond simple fixes. And Frankly I still wouldn't be surprised if there was a DLC18 far enough down the line if there were enough folks interested in it. Maybe when Y2 is at the stage Y1 is in now it wouldn't hurt to add a few player stories that were written with future knowledge in mind...