Black Chicken Studios Forums

Captain's Association, Round 23: Vote by Sunday, Afternoon, PST

Legate of Mineta

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I change my vote from B4 to A2. Come on guys, some people have been wanting to see A2 for a long time now.

Some people have been wanting to see a Morgana for some time, too! ;) You could say that it's an extremely uphill battle for us given the circumstances with the voting!

But we have seen a morgana. In an update a while ago. I just don't think morgana should be votable. And maybe should just be similar small sections like the last one at the end of every interview. I just don't like the idea of voting for a morgana who could possibly delay a Belle.

But I feel the main selling point of the game is the Belles. Not the morganas. I don't think morganas are worthy of interrogations. besides who would be the interrogator? I can't imagine it being Mahan. Why would they even give information in an interrogation anyway? It doesn't seem like something they would do. If you want to just hear them thinking evil things, then short things like the last one should be just fine. In the end though, these are polls to vote for the next Belle. And I think it should stay that way.

To be honest, Zuri...Freespace has been voting for the Morganae for a longer than Welly's been asking for this new Hood. In addition, speak for yourself, as the saying goes. I have been wanting to vote with freespace on this since his first vote, there just hasn't been enough support before nor the leniency Legate seems to be giving it this time. I say we should all vote for the Morganae if we want and whether we just get a tidbit or another Corruption-style monologue...I'm really looking forward to it. We're well overdue for an insight into our opponents. You cannot fight an enemy you do not know.

Besides, who says you can't sell a game on the bad guys? :P I loved Shadow of the Colossus.

How about DDoS doing the inter/rogatting/view of the Hood ;)

I actually approve of that. Can't read the Team's mind, but that would solve our desire for DDoS while also technically not violating the understanding that only belles could be interviewed. It's the best of both worlds.

For those seriously concerned by a "wasted" vote, please remember I posted here a few weeks back about how I expect a vote this week for a Morgana to play out. The below is my post from Discord a few mins ago.

Cat-Today at 6:43 AM
Honestly, people. Look at my earlier post.
Regardless of what we vote for this week, Bulldog will be the Friday Belle.
I fully expect BCS to totally ignore the results of this vote if the Morgana wins. Then run a vote next week as if this week's vote never happened.
Legate has said as much.
Several of us are voting Morgana mainly to test the theory. If they ignore it, then we vote Hood next week. If they let the Morgana go through, though, wouldn't that be pretty cool?
It's like a no-lose proposition.
And if we get the Morgana, then we vote Hood the following week. Or at least A2 which we're assuming is Hood.

Archived