Black Chicken Studios Forums

KS Update 40

von_Lipstig

Lipstig y

I had a post all ready to go and all :(

But in any case, finally excited to have HMS Hood's interview. Quite a proud lady, but I'm unsurprised. She had already earned a permenant spot in my fleet, and it's ironclad more than ever

Oh boy. This was a fun interview. Hood has quite the inflated ego, doesn't she? I do quite like Avarice as well. Who wouldn't? She may be a Morgana but she has a beautiful singing voice. I am quite intrigued by this new development.

24c8fc710db6c7c09c425aed0ef12144_origina

But you would do well to remember what they say about pride. You’re not as invincible as you’d like others to believe.

schmitzpaintt.jpg
The-Sinking-of-the-Hood.jpeg

DKM_Bismark_vs_HMS_Hood_04.jpg

image056.jpg

3-15.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBmu-2RVv-4

As for myself. Well, here is something that most people will get if they know my hobbies.

5Jc2Vd3.png

Oh boy. This was a fun interview. Hood has quite the inflated ego, doesn't she? I do quite like Avarice as well. Who wouldn't? She may be a Morgana but she has a beautiful singing voice. I am quite intrigued by this new development.

You just can't stand how GLORIOUS Hood is

>I am the HMS Hood, humbly known by many as the pride of the British Empire. Loved, adored really, for my speed, inexhaustible courage, the strength of my weaponry and my absolute invulnerability.

No overconfidence here :D

>Over the years, I’ve made my own attempts at mentoring Lady Nelson, but… Belles of her temperament are not overly fond of a tidy life.

Too slow to learn?

>Yes, of course, pet.

Finally, proper use of Mahan. Also, traditions

> What a beautiful voice. I think it’s coming from there…

Hi ho!

Well, now this is what i call fan service. Placing both sides of the poll at once!

I'll be honest, i saw it coming when Mahan started stating how odd it was with us being the ones exiting this time around. Which meant a surprise guest!

But first, Hood. Her proud character was expected, which does not mean that her development was weak - travelling around the world and gaining both lasting memories, cultural insights and living experience does contribute to a solid character. And with such giving a intelectual advantage above others with less broad development, adding to her confidence growing, either by coincidence or not, in the right direction, she becomes a "shinning beacon" to men and Belle alike.

However...

...Pride...such a beacon of light...

...However, it is power in half...

...Easy to sway, with little might...

...Drowning among the riff...raff.

bb4d042a37e5f4e3af15c228f0d26279_origina

(She deserves to appear in the post because she is part of the interview, even if unexpected.)

Avarice hides intelligence behind her courtesy and rhimes.

To tell how would be spoiling, but take heed, she should not be underestimated.

P.S.: I allow BCS to use the rhimes for the game if they trully enjoyed them.

P.S.2: I wonder what will the incoming dispatch be about? Will we have our first test period soon enough?

The incoming dispatch is likely the video interview, meaning it'll be done soon. Mind you, "soon" has a...broad definition on these forums.

True. Even Blizzard mocks it with a "tm" reference.

Archived